Burn out from RPM - AnabolicMinds.com

Burn out from RPM

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Burn out from RPM

latly with my ongoing log and my new work hours
    i have been running a bottle of RPM and was wondering (just using one bottle) will i get burned out from all the caffine in it, like at the end of the bottle, and also i only take 2 to 3 befor a work out cuz it makes me feel really wiered but i started to take 1 or 2 befor my long ass shift to help with the long hours.

But what im asking is will it over tax my CNS by injesting to much of the stim affect,
    like if your hyped up all the time will it cause me to become more burnd out more and more as the bottle runs out

2. Senior Member

I'm running my second bottle of RPM with about 2 months off in between bottles, and am experiencing diminished effects compared to the first bottle. I haven't felt particularly different (more tired, ect), I think just the effects of building tolerance.
  3. Advanced Member

I was taking it a while back including 2 in the morning for a pick me up and yeah I got pretty burned out from it. Tired all the time at the same dose etc.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

I have been running RPM dosed at 4 a day for the past 47 days and I have only noticed a very little reduction of the effects. I haven't gotten burned out either, but I also know when to take it easy and have the opportunity to relax most of the time. Depending on your lifestyle you may not get as much rest as I do therefore you could become subject to burnout. You may want to look into Palo Alto's Reset AD and run that along with the RPM. Doing the minimum dose of two a day should give you some protection from burnout and keep your tolerance at bay.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Advanced Member

Reset AD does help I think. Taking it now too. I get 8 hrs sleep per night usually.
  6. Banned

I loved rpm my first time at 4 caps.Then it quit working for me.Then I took five and again it was nice the first day,nothing afterwards.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

like most things its pretty individual. so you may or may not see tolerance buildup in a month. It depends a lot on prior stim history, and what other stims you take in during the day - coffee, energy drinks, soda, etc
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    i have been running a bottle of RPM and was wondering (just using one bottle) will i get burned out from all the caffine in it, like at the end of the bottle, and also i only take 2 to 3 befor a work out cuz it makes me feel really wiered but i started to take 1 or 2 befor my long ass shift to help with the long hours.

But what im asking is will it over tax my CNS by injesting to much of the stim affect,
    like if your hyped up all the time will it cause me to become more burnd out more and more as the bottle runs out
    Don't get me wrong, I like RPM, but the damned naringin makes the half-life of the caffeine so long it puts your CNS on high alert all the time. Unless you can really use some active meditation or deep breathing to get yourself stabilized, the constant stimulation will fry you out.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post

I have been using RPM since they introduced it on training days. Generally 6 days a week. Pretty much effective for me all the time but my work day and other factors can determine how good the workout is.(long day at work, missed meals, woman yelling at me) Gains have been great. Keep in mind the there is more reason to take RPM than just caffeine. I know I know everyone on all the boards will tell you that you gain tolerance to stims which is true....But I think you would have to feel nothing several days in a row and have a weeks worth of crappy workouts before blaming any stim product. Reset AD can always be a big help after a lot of consecutive stim use. I used to be addicted to RIP FUEL back in the day. I never felt a huge kick but never had very many bad workouts either. Days I would forget my pills tho....reminded me that it did work.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

well i never really got good effacts from it BUT it dose work and very well at that

let me restate my ?
    will the combonation of my long hours and my very hard/ intense work outs plus RPM just put me at a faster inclanation to over train ie. my CNS not nessisarly my muscles
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

ive been on RPM since it wasnt RPM and If u want to talk about a crazy work schedule. Im stationed In south Korea. were one week im workin 12's

the next week its 80 hrs total. plus gym etc... sleep is always jacked.

ill occasionally miss rpm dosages because im so damn busy. but i still get a great effect from it and i only take 2-3 rpm if that

each person is diff
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  12. New Member

If you are worried about your CNS maybe you should look into a product to help with that e.g Poseidon

I use / need stims for long shifts ( 2 x 12 hour days followed by 2x12 hour nights, 4 off ) and RPM is one of only two stims I will use. It is a great product. I find it to be effective and gentle on the system and easy to taper up and down as required. In fact my father has started working shifts and this is what I will get him for that purpose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. Which PH/PS Burn Fat?
    By Sub7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:23 AM
  3. burn baby burn!
    By xxamplifyxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 07:42 PM