Powerfull/Igf-2 stck too much??

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I've used both supps separately with great results. I used powerfull after a short superdrol cycle and continued to make gains throughout my pct. I used igf-2 with bolic and was able to shed off extra weight and maintain all my strength. So now I'm curious what would happen if I stack them for a clean bulk. Has anyone tried this? Do you think it would be dumb?

I'll also be using creatine mono, RPM, and Drive along with my staple supps.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
drive, IGF-2, RPM, Powerfull...looks good to me..as long as ur dosages are proper...

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'11 approx 170lbs and I have 2 bottles of each. Training days would look like this:

Wake up - 1 powerfull / 3 IGF2 / 1-2 Drive

Meal #1 - (w/Pslin 15 min before) Carb Meal

90-120Min later - 2 powerfull / 3 IGF2 / 4RPM

Workout - BCAA/Gatorade/Poseidon

Post - Carb meal w/ Whey

3-4 meals with Drive taken ONCE somewhere in between

Bedtime - 1 powerfull / 4 IGF2 / 4 ZMK

I'm just trying to sum it up I can go into more depth if anyone is curious. Basically I'm just following the directions like I did before but using both at the same time. I'll start with powerfull and a week or 2 later start IGF2.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
im wondering if you should be thinking half of each for the whole. or somewhere in between half to a whole. especially at first.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
im wondering if you should be thinking half of each for the whole. or somewhere in between half to a whole. especially at first.
Yea? You think full dose of each would be too much or a waste? Maybe I should start off low and increase slowly. That sounds better in the way of making them last longer which is always a good thing.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Yea? You think full dose of each would be too much or a waste? Maybe I should start off low and increase slowly. That sounds better in the way of making them last longer which is always a good thing.
powerfull is a very effective product

igf is a very potent product

each has similiar constituents/catalysts in the body. therefore it might be like doing a double dose of any one product.

so

i'd be cautious and start of slowly then add.

even though drive rpn is usually combined - it is a balance of two like products and controlling the amount of stim you are getting.

just my too scents.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
sportsbro21 Supplements 32
Supplements 46
drivehard Supplements 1
sportsbro21 Supplements 9