How many other people here were dumb enough to drink a whole clearshot the first time

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man are those damn things strong :D I know they say 2 servings but so does Rockstar or Monster drinks. So I popped a whole one, and on an empty stomach no less. I was wound up unbelievably within a few minutes, and it lasted a good 3 hours, maybe more. Mind you thats 3 hours of jittery spasticness. made for a nice workout in some ways. I need to try 1/2 a bottle precardio next time I decide to do cardio ;)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I did. I thought Heck it's just a little bottle. Bad Call.:fool2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I never tried these. I might give it a shot sometime next month.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i DID!!!! I am/was a stim junky.
I took it 10am...got CRAZY hungry and could not sit still, i was literally walking around with a subway sandwich in my hand, packing for a trip, downloading music, listening to music and watching my dog outside(not fenced yard)
I then embarked on a 3 hour drive at 12pm...it was like caging a fukcing bear! The music was blasting, foot to the floor, a livin it up per say...i was already excited for the trip so it just added to it.

Cant wait to get some more of the new stuff... WOOT!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I took a whole one pre workout (and this was after 2 recreate about 20 minuets before) and didn't feel an absurd amount of energy. It was noticeable but not huge. I did however have a pre workout meal that was about 1.5 hours before hand so that could have diminished the full effects that you felt on the empty stomach.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did the same with redline...way to intense

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol, wuss.

That's how you're supposed to take it. The whole bottle of ClearShot.

The whole bottle of Redline is a different ballgame.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
When I went to the Arnold this past year the Ergopharm people filled up a 32oz bottle of clear shot for me, needless to say it went a little nutz with my first couple doses..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, wuss.

That's how you're supposed to take it. The whole bottle of ClearShot.

The whole bottle of Redline is a different ballgame.
thats funny, cause i've downed a whole bottle of redline before and it didn't bother me half as much. maybe it was the totally empty stomach as it was more or less the first thing I had other than some water after I woke up.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I dont feel anything off 20mg of adderall. I think I could handle some redline/clearshot easy breezy :p

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually it was Redline Xtreme now that I think about.

Try downing an entire bottle of Redline Xtreme and tell me what happens.

My experience with drinking an entire Redline Xtreme was very bad. My CNS system got fried, I started getting very paranoid, and the muddaphucking Beta-Alanine tingling wasn't helping any.

I had a headache that lasted 9 hours after that.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sorry Reaper....
Clearshot > Redline
Ill try to grab a new version of Redline today and see.
Maybe ill have to force out some cardio. I hate lifting on these drinks, i dont feel like i get a good pump.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not feeling Redline Xtreme.

Clear Shot is a good nootropic.

Endorush is starting to lose its strength on me. It takes atleast half the bottle if not the whole thing to get a good quality workout in. Not cost effective.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i smoke a good amount of crystal meth everyday, around a gram a day so i doubt this stuff will effect me.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i smoke a good amount of crystal meth everyday, around a gram a day so i doubt this stuff will effect me.
:toofunny:

Im sure it would effect me. Just not in a good way. I get hard ass sides from caffeine but I will never for the life of me feel it so call stimulate me.

Time for reset AD anyone?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
how long have u been on it?
it was probably the time I took it and the situation. I didnt mean that I literally didnt feel it :p

Finals week after 9 hours of work in which I was so stressed to the max that I could barely think straight. That and combined I was hungry. The food and the stress itself probably blunted the effects of it.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
it was probably the time I took it and the situation. I didnt mean that I literally didnt feel it :p

Finals week after 9 hours of work in which I was so stressed to the max that I could barely think straight. That and combined I was hungry. The food and the stress itself probably blunted the effects of it.
ohhhh i feel ya!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, read the label. A gram is TWO servings.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
In the words of the Late Rodney Dangerfield
" I don't do Cocaine, I just like the way it smells."

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I drank 6 once and took Psuedo, Big Mistake I worked out like a machine though I'm surprised my heart didn't blow up but I need some reset bad cause not much works for me used to do ice, red Phos, Whitephos, and I smoked it every day for 6 years thank the lord I'm still here.:squat::squat::squat::squat::squat::saw: yeah thats what I felt like.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
tish cause I don't cus anymore cause I'm a Christian now the lord healed my head

Originally Posted by pistonpump

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yall must be heavy-weights with the crank. Then again, parachuting it does yield a longer effect.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
My tolerance to stims is way too high.

I've gone through 10 Clear Shot's. It's nice - but no where near the first bottle of Amp I took back in '05.
:(

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Easy - I've gone through like 6 bottles. Maybe more. It doesn't seem to help me like other people.

Dunno why.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man that bites. it definitely makes a noticeable difference when I take it. must suck to not get much out of stims. I so enjoy that "lit up" feeling when its not too excessive :D