Can any one recommend some NON-STIMULANT FAT BURNERS

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.

Can any one recommend some NON-STIMULANT FAT BURNERS

Any good recommendations?? Im thinking of stacking DCP with another supplement!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Lean Xtreme 2 seems to be getting a lot of good reviews. I've got a bottle of it i'll be using when cutting time comes!
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Lean Extreme and Napalm are both non-stim, effective choices to stack with DCP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Registered User

Another option with zero stimulants is Lipotrophin-PM. You can take it during the day, too. Imagine losing fat while you sleep! You may consider adding Green Tea (there is some in Lipotrophin-PM) and Forskolin to your mix.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

I'm with you there, Strat...green tea, though, is hard to categorize.

Most has some caffeine but, more importantly, its CoMT inhibition can act as an indirect stimulant, depending on your NA response.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

DCP, Recreate and Napalm. Solid.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm with you there, Strat...green tea, though, is hard to categorize.

Most has some caffeine but, more importantly, its CoMT inhibition can act as an indirect stimulant, depending on your NA response.
    You are right, dsade! In many users, though (myself included), the l-theanine in Green Tea more than compensates for any stimulant-type effects.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You are right, dsade! In many users, though (myself included), the l-theanine in Green Tea more than compensates for any stimulant-type effects.
    It's such a hit or miss with me...if I take it too late in the day, then something gets me riled up then I am screwed.

I remember when I was in testing phase for the original Clear Edge (with Green Tea), we entered a poker tournament. First time I went all-in on a bluff, I went to take a sip of beer and my hands were shaking so bad I almost spilled it all over the place. That shaking lasted for at least 10 minutes....I dropped Green Tea from the formula.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Recreate is awesome (it is currently in my stack). I thought the thread starter was looking for a non-stimulant fat-burner, otherwise I would have mentioned Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded, Lipotrophin-AM, Shred-XS Hardcore, and some more!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I like the Lipotrophin formulas AM and PM as a decent stack with DCP. Then add the topicals as you drop to a leaner you and hit the stubborn areas.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.

WOW thanks for the all help... The reason why I'm asking suggestions on a non-stimulant fat burner is because today I just finished using an ECA STACK for a month and a half. To be honest with you, it wasnt really effective. I got results but noting amazing. Im pretty sure it was my diet and cardio that helped not the ECA..

The reason why I'm asking suggestions on a non-stimulant fat burner is do you think that after a month and a half of an ECA stack it is still safe to begin a stimulant fat burner?

I used Levi Reloaded and Regular Levi last year and had great results.. I might just go with this again and stack it with DCP this time.. Thanks..
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.

Recreate is awesome (it is currently in my stack). I thought the thread starter was looking for a non-stimulant fat-burner, otherwise I would have mentioned Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded, Lipotrophin-AM, Shred-XS Hardcore, and some more!
    I also have some Drive and RPM laying around.. What do you think of this with DCP? Over kill??
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Why is recreate getting such bad reviews on Nutraplanet.com?????????
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    WOW thanks for the all help... The reason why I'm asking suggestions on a non-stimulant fat burner is because today I just finished using an ECA STACK for a month and a half. To be honest with you, it wasnt really effective. I got results but noting amazing. Im pretty sure it was my diet and cardio that helped not the ECA..

The reason why I'm asking suggestions on a non-stimulant fat burner is do you think that after a month and a half of an ECA stack it is still safe to begin a stimulant fat burner?

I used Levi Reloaded and Regular Levi last year and had great results.. I might just go with this again and stack it with DCP this time.. Thanks..
    6 weeks on ECA is not that bad, depending on dosage and individual sensitivity.

I think you would be fine bringing back the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP.
  15. Registered User

I also have some Drive and RPM laying around.. What do you think of this with DCP? Over kill??
    Definitely not! Though RPM contains stimulants (contrary to your thread objective), it should make an awesome stack. RPM and Drive alone deliver superior recomposition, as several independent feedback here testify. Add DCP to that and you'll love the outcome!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Maybe cause people are looking for a kick that isn't there. 150mg caffeine isn't gonna get most people. IDK, I lost 10lbs in 5 weeks after being at a plateau for a while. I really like it.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  17. Registered User

I find Recreate is a solid product. While some feedback on online retail outlets may be objective, some others may not be, especially if some competition decides to talk down the product. Try looking around AnabolicMinds for any independent Recreate feedback and logs. You might get a better rounded picture that way...
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

My crystal ball is cloudy, but every supplement has it's haters. I can only speculate, but perhaps the popularity has brought out the critics, or perhaps since it is a fat-burner and was very anticipated people judged it before giving it adequate time.

I have given a bottle of recreate to my gym partner and my sister, and both of them were quite happy with the results. I suggest you read the review/log section of AM and look for more opinions to help form your opinion.

As for caffeine-free fat-burners, I would have to echo Strag's and Dsade's suggestions. I'm a big fan of Green Tea and Forskolin. DCP is also a very useful product.

After a long caffeine-run, I would suggest you look into some Reset-AD to help restore your adrenal system (It even comes stacked with Leviathan if you wish to go that route Reset Reloaded Stack (1 Reset AD + 1 Leviathan Reloaded) By: Palo Alto Labs) .
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I like the Lipotrophin formulas AM and PM as a decent stack with DCP. Then add the topicals as you drop to a leaner you and hit the stubborn areas.
    Awesome!
  20. Registered User

why overkill?

Drive has some amazing recomp properties. Im leaning out like a madman on my current stack.

drive
    green tea caps
    sesamin oil
    flax seed oil
    recreate
    anabolic pump
  21. Registered User

I like the Lipo Pm and for the price and number of servings in the bottle its hard to beat. The caffeine is such a small overall percentage of the green tea so I have never had any issues with it. The other ingredients do a really nice job of helping me wind down too. I train in the evening too.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I have been using Recreate and Napalm and just loving it. I have dieted down many times in my life but never had these kind of results. It's freaky how much mass I am maintaining.

I will be adding drive and IGF2 starting this weekend. I am very excited.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Registered User

Im using recreate right now. The fat flying OFF claim is total bs. (but I havent tested it enough to actually say so)

I broke a plateau when I added in the recreate to be honest. My waist appears thinner and my V tamper is coming back to me slowly.

What I dont understand is when people say they got nothing out of fat burners. Fat burners are supposed to help aid in fat loss not just melt fat off. With that said even the worst fat burner or a placebo effect fat burner would be able to help you lose weight if your diet is on the spot. If not dont expect anything to help you lose weight.

Recreates pretty decent and fairly priced but its not the most mind blowing fat burner ive seen out. Leviathan worked wonders for me and Im saving that puppy for last.
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's such a hit or miss with me...if I take it too late in the day, then something gets me riled up then I am screwed.

I remember when I was in testing phase for the original Clear Edge (with Green Tea), we entered a poker tournament. First time I went all-in on a bluff, I went to take a sip of beer and my hands were shaking so bad I almost spilled it all over the place. That shaking lasted for at least 10 minutes....I dropped Green Tea from the formula.
    But beer was the culprit, right?
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

But beer was the culprit, right?
    SACRELIGE!!! BEER is NEVER the culprit!!
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    why overkill?

Drive has some amazing recomp properties. Im leaning out like a madman on my current stack.

drive
    green tea caps
    sesamin oil
    flax seed oil
    recreate
    anabolic pump
    Overkill is hard to define, but eventually when you start throwing so many products into a "stack" , it turns into one of those "Kitchen Sink" mixtures and then you can't tell what is really working for you. It's much easier to tell if a product is working for you when you're only taking 2 vs. 5 or 6 products.
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

I just worked a trade deal with USP, some GUT Health for some Recreate.

Crader and I will be giving it a shot, so I will post my impression of it.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Im using recreate right now. The fat flying OFF claim is total bs. (but I havent tested it enough to actually say so)

I broke a plateau when I added in the recreate to be honest. My waist appears thinner and my V tamper is coming back to me slowly.

What I dont understand is when people say they got nothing out of fat burners. Fat burners are supposed to help aid in fat loss not just melt fat off. With that said even the worst fat burner or a placebo effect fat burner would be able to help you lose weight if your diet is on the spot. If not dont expect anything to help you lose weight.

Recreates pretty decent and fairly priced but its not the most mind blowing fat burner ive seen out. Leviathan worked wonders for me and Im saving that puppy for last.
    Hang in there it gets better, I have been on it for 3.5 weeks and really love it. I didn't expect fat to fly off and that is an objective statement anyway. Based on my experience... well I have never experienced anything like this. No I guess the fat is not just flying off but I do see consistant progress every couple of days without much weight loss. To some that might be fat flying off. One statement I can make is I could not have this kind of success without this supplement, of this I am convinced.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hang in there it gets better, I have been on it for 3.5 weeks and really love it. I didn't expect fat to fly off and that is an objective statement anyway. Based on my experience... well I have never experienced anything like this. No I guess the fat is not just flying off but I do see consistant progress every couple of days without much weight loss. To some that might be fat flying off. One statement I can make is I could not have this kind of success without this supplement, of this I am convinced.
    Hey dream weaver wasnt you alot bulkier last year?? I remember talking to you when I was using Levi..And you gave me some advice!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.

Alright guys.. what do you think about DCP + LEVI OR RECREATE FOR A RECOMP?? I really dont enjoy stacking too many supplements at once it actually makes me feel really ****ty. Im thinking of saving the RPM + DRIVE For another day..Thanks again..
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hey dream weaver wasnt you alot bulkier last year?? I remember talking to you when I was using Levi..And you gave me some advice!
    I was a lot fatter yah lol Yes I like Leviathan too it's a good product and helped me maintain mass. I just seem to be responding better or recreate. Get this in the last 2 months I have lost more than 2 inches around my waist and lost a wopping 1.6 lbs lol. Of course I have only been on recreate for less than half that time.

In Leviathans defence though I was at a point where changes were likely less noticeable. I will use it again likely as I continue to recomp (my permanant state of being).
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.

Recreate by USP Labs. No stim effect. I ran one bottle and noticed results. Worth a try.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I was a lot fatter yah lol Yes I like Leviathan too it's a good product and helped me maintain mass. I just seem to be responding better or recreate. Get this in the last 2 months I have lost more than 2 inches around my waist and lost a wopping 1.6 lbs lol. Of course I have only been on recreate for less than half that time.

In Leviathans defence though I was at a point where changes were likely less noticeable. I will use it again likely as I continue to recomp (my permanant state of being).

LOL YES YOU WAS FAT.. But you look good now! how much did you weigh before and whats your current weight?? Did recreate help you maintain mass as well??
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes recreate has helped me maintain a lot of mass. Actual weight loss has not been all that much really depends on when your talking about September last year I was around 270and right now I am 242.8 what that is a bit of weight lol. Since I have been on recreate I have lost 1.6 lbs and in the last couple of months I have dropped about 2.3 inches around my waist all when losing only 1.6 lbs.

I will run down the last couple months quickly I started with a cylce of Furazadrol where I maintained my weight and dropped fat. On PCT of HDX2 and PCS I actually went up a few lbs then back down to starting weight during which time I continued to burn fat. Enter Recreate where I noticed an acceleration of fat loss and lost the 1.6 lbs. I added Napalm a couple weeks ago as well.
  35. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Overkill is hard to define, but eventually when you start throwing so many products into a "stack" , it turns into one of those "Kitchen Sink" mixtures and then you can't tell what is really working for you. It's much easier to tell if a product is working for you when you're only taking 2 vs. 5 or 6 products.
    oh I threw them all in at different times. Ive taken Drive before I know how I react to that, Ive done AP before and I know how that works for me. Only thing I havent tried are basic oils,green tea and recreate. Pretty basic stack if you ask me and I seperated them and added them in at different points.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

used DCP/Dicana months back and that was sweet. ridiculous amounts of sweating going on during cardio and the best thing was it felt like i could eat anything out of my normal routine and i wasnt affected by it. i just finished up with napalm and napalm w/ clen in it and enjoyed it a lot. i would save the napalm until i have reached my goals to help put my over the top. i am taking 2 vacations to the beach in the next month and napalm def. helped to put me over the top
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I've had good results from combining : fish oil, cla, and lean extreme. Also eating clean and upping cardio helped alot,didn't really eat any carbs except for a few before workouts and some oatmeal in the morning. The weight came off steadily, and I wasn't super cranky. I found that the slower it comes off, the slower it comes back on. It definitely take the cla a while to kick in. Good luck!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well yes the slower it comes off the less muscle you are likely to lose hence more fat is burned. I find recreate does a nice job of optimizing fat loss muscle loss ratio so far I would have to say 100 to none. It also perpetuates an increased rate of fat loss at the same time. I believe it would be easy enough to lose a solid lb of fat each week on this compound.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.

I decided to stack Recreate with DCP.. My friend let me "borrow" some Recreate pills until I get my shipment from Nutraplanet.com.. On day 1 and it's cool so far. Can't wait for the DCP!!! Time for some ca ca ca cardiiooo..
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

either or would be a great recomp stack but, with how effective rpm and drive are i would stack those with some dcp, i think you would see the best results out of that stack imo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recommend me a PH
    By coachgarfield in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:08 PM
  2. Recommend EPI PCT
    By jcbthree in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 05:01 PM
  3. What would you recommend?
    By MuscleMind in forum Supplements