used x-factor?? read this!!
- 05-28-2008, 07:46 AM
- 05-28-2008, 07:52 AM
Eggs - Beef - Peanut Butter - MilkMuscle Pharm Rep
- 05-28-2008, 09:03 AM
You will be fine with your fats as long as you don't eat a ton of fatty fish. The guidelines aren't as strict as when they first introduced it, but pmiller's suggestion is greatPES Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
05-28-2008, 09:09 AM
macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, coconut oil are all good.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
05-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Coconut Oil, Pistachios, Eggs, Lots of Meat. I just avoid salmon and my fish-oil caps, and use regular eggs instead of the Omega-3 eggs. I wouldn't worry too much about some Omega-3's. Give this a read http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/ar...liam-llewellyn
05-28-2008, 11:38 AM
05-29-2008, 04:15 PM
hey thanks a lot everybody. The interview read helped as well!
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwolenONE in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 91Last Post: 09-16-2010, 08:50 AM
- By SwolenONE in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:28 PM
- By b unit in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2008, 07:54 PM
- By gten79 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 08-31-2007, 01:12 PM
- By CrusaderHocky in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2007, 05:07 PM