GH Releasers - GH Stak, etc...

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried these things? I'm awful curious and I get asked about them too...

Results, anyone?

Body FX

Banned
Awards
The only GH secretagogue that is worth anything is the one put out by VPX. It is called Intragrowth and it contains D-Ala-D-Nal-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2, which is used in some European countries as a GH inducing drug.

I also hear that they are working on a new compound that will be about 10 times more powerful.

Body FX

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah...I tried it and got very nice results. I wouldn't say good things about a product without first hand experience.

Body FX

Banned
Awards
Describe the very nice results please.
Increased recovery after training and a decrease in bodyfat without altering caloric intake or using any type of thermogenic. Also, when combined with a PH like 4-AD or 1-Test, it seemed to magnify the results (as GH and androgens work synergistically as we all know).

I am not talking DRAMATIC, but measurable results.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long did you take it before you saw results?

Did you inject it?

I'm suspicious, b/c the product has not been on the market very long, and real GH takes quite a while to 'kick in' so to speak. Were you one of the testers?

I've read a couple studies about GH potentiators. I know that mega-dosing Arginine and Ornithe before bed does produce measurable GH increases. Arginine is given in large doses to burn victims for this reason.

The pro-GH peptides seem way too expensive for what they may, or may not do.

I personally think VPX is capitalizing on an obsession among novices to discover the "secret growth link."

If you really feel you've exhausted all your other options (training, diet, sleep, AAS), buy IGF-1. Legal, effective, relatively cheap.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man.

Cavagnini F, Invitti C, Pinto M, Maraschini C, Di Landro A, Dubini A, Marelli A.

A single oral dose of 5 g gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) was given to 19 subjects and serial venous blood samples were obtained before and 3 h after drug administration. A placebo was administered to 18 subjects who served as controls. GABA caused a significant elevation of plasma growth hormone levels (P less than 0.001), but did not consistently alter plasma prolactin concentration since only 5 out of 15 subjects showed an increase of the hormone. Eight additional subjects were submitted to an insulin tolerance test before and after per os administration of 18 g GABA daily for 4 days. Protracted GABA treatment significantly blunted the response of growth hormone and enhanced that of prolactin to insulin hypoglycaemia (P less than 0.01). These results indicate that pharmacological doses of GABA affect growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man. The precise nature of GABA's effects as well as its mechanism of action remains to be clarified.

Publication Types:
Clinical Trial
Controlled Clinical Trial

PMID: 7376786 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

:hammer: At 1fast400.com :

GABA, 100g = $14.99
arginine powder 1lb = $22.99
ornithine powder 8oz = $22.99

Looks like one good CHEAP GH stack...

Although the study doesn't say by HOW MUCH the levels of GH elevate, I know for sure that its cousin molecule GHB did a very fine job of it. Worth a try, I'm sure.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man.

Cavagnini F, Invitti C, Pinto M, Maraschini C, Di Landro A, Dubini A, Marelli A.

A single oral dose of 5 g gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) was given to 19 subjects and serial venous blood samples were obtained before and 3 h after drug administration. A placebo was administered to 18 subjects who served as controls. GABA caused a significant elevation of plasma growth hormone levels (P less than 0.001), but did not consistently alter plasma prolactin concentration since only 5 out of 15 subjects showed an increase of the hormone. Eight additional subjects were submitted to an insulin tolerance test before and after per os administration of 18 g GABA daily for 4 days. Protracted GABA treatment significantly blunted the response of growth hormone and enhanced that of prolactin to insulin hypoglycaemia (P less than 0.01). These results indicate that pharmacological doses of GABA affect growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man. The precise nature of GABA's effects as well as its mechanism of action remains to be clarified.

Publication Types:
Clinical Trial
Controlled Clinical Trial

PMID: 7376786 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

:hammer: At 1fast400.com :

GABA, 100g = $14.99
arginine powder 1lb = $22.99
ornithine powder 8oz = $22.99

Looks like one good CHEAP GH stack...

Although the study doesn't say by HOW MUCH the levels of GH elevate, I know for sure that its cousin molecule GHB did a very fine job of it. Worth a try, I'm sure.

5 grams per day??? BTW....BAC has GABA cheaper :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RatnikK Supplements 22
bigrobbierob Supplements 2
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 6
IGF-1/GH 9
IGF-1/GH 3