2Weeks into Methyl 1D can I switch over to Havoc/EPI

MrTexas1982

Awards
Hello all Guru's and Newbies like myself. I have a question. About 2 weeks ago I started taking Methyl 1D and I'm seeing some good results, but then I stumbled upon this site and found that alot of you guys say that its a bogus product and then I also saw that alot of you recommend Havoc/EPI. Can I stop my cycle of Methyl 1D and start Havoc/EPI and use it for the full 4 week cycle? Also what else do you guys recommend that i take with it.

Currently I take:
NO2 Black (If you guys have a better NO product please recommend).
CE2(if you guys have better please recommend)
MHP Secretagogue-one (IGF-1 Powdered drink)
No Xplode (should be called Anal xplode)
Cyto sport Whey and Muscle milk.
Methyl 1D

Im about 5'11 and I weigh 228lbs (finally showing some definition, but still need to loose about 15lbs).

Thanks guys, your help is very appreciated, also thanks for the awesome site, it's full of valuable information, I think that everyone who works out should use this site religiously.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Why not just finish with M1d..see how it goes and then after doing a little more research hop into an havoc or epi cycle...

MrTexas1982

Awards
That sounds like a great idea, but my only problem is time. I don't want to waste time with Methyl 1d even though im getting good results (added about 10-15lbs to every lift), when after reading alot of reviews finding that i could maybe get even better results with a Havoc/EPI cycle. Also if i do finish my Methyl 1d cycle should i do a PCT then try Havoc or EPI, or can i just go straight into Hav/EPI then PCT. Thanks BOXMEMAN, I read alot of post with your replies, and you seem like you have very good informative advice.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm you could always bridge the 2therfore allowing you to read your fair share on Havoc/Epi..and getting all of the pct prepared in advanced....Nonetheless, if you personally feel your ready..go for it...

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're already getting good results from Methyl 1-D then stick to it for the next two weeks and finish the bottle. There are many other OTC products out there that are better, but why not experiment with this first? Building a decent physique takes time so you should never be in a hurry :)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
after 3 weeks of M1D start MMV2 and continue this until week 6 or 8...i prefer eight...

quest4mass

Awards
to tell u the truth i my first ph cycle was M1D and loved it. my weightt went up and i kept all my gains.. bout 3 months after that i did EPI and i wasnt impressed with it.. i felt like i just wasted money.. like most are sayin , ur gettin gains off the M1D stick to it.. u dont know how ur body is goin to react if u just switch.. in about another 2 months im gonna do a M1d and stack it with the masterdrol..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
to tell u the truth i my first ph cycle was M1D and loved it. my weightt went up and i kept all my gains.. bout 3 months after that i did EPI and i wasnt impressed with it.. i felt like i just wasted money.. like most are sayin , ur gettin gains off the M1D stick to it.. u dont know how ur body is goin to react if u just switch.. in about another 2 months im gonna do a M1d and stack it with the masterdrol..

Very well put first comment.