Dosages for BA, CM, Forsohli, ALC, Cordyceps?

L

lonewolf77

Awards
Hi Guys,

I bought the biggest bulk sizes available of Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Coleus Forskohli, Acetyl L-Carnitine and Cordyceps. Now i just have been using about 1/4 or so Teaspoon size for each of these supps during my preworkout shake for weights and Sports.

Is that close enough to the amount i am meant to be taking, also do i really have to take them every day or only preworkout (which is almost every day anyway). I dont really want to take them every day as a loading thing but would prefer to take them preworkout. With creatine thats what i do as well, just take that preworkout (weights / sports) and postworkout (weights only).

What are your suggestions and dosages i should be taking, i also take some BCAAs / Xtend preworkout as well.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
BA - 4-6grams perday
CM - 3grams b4 and after workouts...or whenever...
Forskohlii - 100mgs of extract (forskolin) perday...
Carnitine - i prefer 9grams per day...
Cordyceps -3grams perday preferably b4 workouts...or whenever more oxygen utilization is needed...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With forskolin, work up to 100mg. Start at 25mg, 2x/day with fats and add another 25mg dose at about day 7 and then the other 5-7 days later.

L

lonewolf77

Awards
Ouch sounds like i have been underdosing on some of the supps and overdosing on the forskohli. It also sounds like a lot of these supps have to be taken every day, is that really necessary? Can i still get the same effect but at a slower rate (till i am loaded up) by taking it less often / lower doses and only during workout days?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch sounds like i have been underdosing on some of the supps and overdosing on the forskohli. It also sounds like a lot of these supps have to be taken every day, is that really necessary? Can i still get the same effect but at a slower rate (till i am loaded up) by taking it less often / lower doses and only during workout days?
Let me clarify when I day forskolin. This is the active ingredient (the bul from NP is 20% IIRC), so 125 of Coleus Forskohlii=25mg Forskolin.

When I took BA, I only took it on training days at 8g/day. Same with Citrulline, but at 4g/day.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
BA and Forskolin and ALC and cordyceps u should take EVERYDAY...i would personally take everything u bought everyday...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
BA - 4-6grams perday
CM - 3grams b4 and after workouts...or whenever...
Forskohlii - 100mgs of extract (forskolin) perday...
Carnitine - i prefer 9grams per day...
Cordyceps -3grams perday preferably b4 workouts...or whenever more oxygen utilization is needed...
That's a lot of ALCAR to be taking everyday, wouldn't you agree? Although YOU prefer 9 grams per day, the minimum dose is about 500 mg, 3x per day in between meals and a good dose would be 1 grams, 3x per day in between meals.

L

lonewolf77

Awards
Thanks for the info guys, i will slowly increase my uptake, shame that i have to take so much of them, means i will run out of them sooner. I was hoping to take smaller doses or less often to make them last longer since i gotta ship all the way top australia ;).

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys, i will slowly increase my uptake, shame that i have to take so much of them, means i will run out of them sooner. I was hoping to take smaller doses or less often to make them last longer since i gotta ship all the way top australia ;).
Bro, don't take that much ALCAR. Please. For your own good and your wallets good.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he may have used ALCAR and L-Car interchangeably.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think he may have used ALCAR and L-Car interchangeably.
Hmmm... Good possibility. The L-Carnitine (non-acetylated) is pretty useless though.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Bro, don't take that much ALCAR. Please. For your own good and your wallets good.

in my post i stated l-carnitine not ALCAR because i wasnt sure about the dosing recommendations...sorry for the confusion...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
in my post i stated l-carnitine not ALCAR because i wasnt sure about the dosing recommendations...sorry for the confusion...
My bad. Though there is a recent thread about high doses of ALCAR that would theoretically uncouple fat like DNP... I'm sure one can work up to 9 grams of ALCAR ;)

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if im not mistaken DS takes 6grams of it per day...u could ask him the positive/negative effects...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Apex Alchemy 15
D Anabolics 46
T Anabolics 0
M Anabolics 6
marcink99 Anabolics 5