- 05-26-2008, 06:42 PM
- 05-26-2008, 06:45 PM
05-26-2008, 06:46 PM
NoXidant has a really solid formulation and has been getting some really solid reviews.
check this out:
NoXidant (90 Capsules) By: RPN
Or if you really want to do some damage to free radicals and get some beneficial health boosts check out this stacK:
Rejuvenation Stack By: RPN
05-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Im looking for something to take, while im ON cycle. As well as off, it looks great. I was reading the Noxidant as you posted. Very interested.
05-26-2008, 06:56 PM
05-26-2008, 07:18 PM
05-26-2008, 07:48 PM
IMO, I think antioxidant type supplements should be added to the standard list.
(possibly a greens type supplement)
(possibly a probiotic)
05-26-2008, 07:53 PM
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-19-2009, 08:43 PM
- By bha66 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2009, 12:50 PM
- By briancogs888 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2009, 03:42 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:33 AM
- By freakabe in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:17 AM