ALRI Venom Hypherdrive 2.0

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Received a bunch of samples a while back from a Nutra order so i decided to give them a try.

After taking ONE cap i have energy ALLLLLL day long, sweat my a$$ off in the gym and have such a good overall feeling all day long. this product definitely doesnt get the attention it deserves. ive tried many other fatburners and i gotta say that this one blows the others out of the water.

It ur looking for all day energy and sweat drenched workouts, THIS is the product that delivers.

Only been taking it for 5 days but it gets a 10 out of 10 in my book

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah it was too strong for me, but I know a lot of people would love it.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I took it with the tri-lean system and loved it until I started getting some crazy anxiety attacks.

Not sure if it was from the Venom or the T-X ( which I started after the 2.0 )

I would def recommend this product aftering trying it out

EDIT***

I used 3.0, not 2.0

Last edited:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received a bunch of samples a while back from a Nutra order so i decided to give them a try.

After taking ONE cap i have energy ALLLLLL day long, sweat my a$$ off in the gym and have such a good overall feeling all day long. this product definitely doesnt get the attention it deserves. ive tried many other fatburners and i gotta say that this one blows the others out of the water.

It ur looking for all day energy and sweat drenched workouts, THIS is the product that delivers.

Only been taking it for 5 days but it gets a 10 out of 10 in my book

I never tried the 2.0 version. However I have used 3.0 and it does work extremely well. Recently I traded a stack though because I'm trying to get by bp down and giving up stims for a while. I never tried the first two versions, wasn't even sure if there was 2 different versions before the 3.0 version.