Protein Shake Powder
- 05-26-2008, 11:53 AM
- 05-26-2008, 12:06 PM
There are a couple of company's on this board that make very good product. You don't have to get too fancy with powder, I think a good blend is the best bang for the buck. The only time I get particular is when I used to compete I used to get the stuff they use at the hospitals.
05-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Check out All the Whey's subforum as well as True Protein. All the Whey offers some nice deals on isolates, blends, concentrates (with great flavors as well, I just ordered 5 lbs of Cinnamon Bun and 5 lbs of chocolate). True Protein has great products as well and offers a custom made formula option. Both companies also offer sample packs if you want to try the flavors before ordering a large amount which is very helpful.
Or if you just want to keep it basic but get quality protein head over to NutraPlanet and check out Optimum Nutritions Gold Standard Whey and Dymatize (I have used all the above mentioned products and you can't go wrong).
05-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Got to agree with OCC.
Actually with 10% off this weekend, you can get a 5lb of Dymatize for $31.50 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...5-lb-5-lb.html , with some great flavour options (Search Cafe Mocha). That would be my 1st choice, but Allthewhey has a great Cinnamon and Pineapple, and TP has excellent choices too.
05-26-2008, 06:02 PM
Here is a question that somewhat fits under this thread... what protein is best for a lean bulk - from what i've heard its 100% whey, is this correct?
05-26-2008, 06:09 PM
05-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pizzathehut in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:50 PM
- By Harry Manback in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:35 PM
- By 1wickd6 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2009, 11:12 AM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:24 PM
- By spitboy2000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-29-2005, 12:37 PM