3-AD with AP stack

ChasBro

ChasBro

Awards
OK everyone I need to know some opinions?
I was thinking about running a cycle of 3-AD and using Anabolic Pump at the same time. Along with rpm as a pre workout?
Then I have a bottle of BAM FX not sur when to use it.
Could use all the info I can get!!!

cb

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm well RPM is awesome, and from what i hear AP and 3AD are awesome. RPM worked best for me 90 minutes pre WO. sounds good though.

ChasBro

ChasBro

Awards
Thanks TL think i might run a mass fx post cycle and see what happens?

cb

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
i heard something that had to do with 3ad and 14lbs.(dosing 6pills a day instead or 4)... i kinda skimmed through it because my stacks are already set.... u might want to research it a little more.. 14lb gain doesent sound too bad

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
There is no problem with running Anabolic Pump with 3-ad.

I am a little confused though. Do you have a bottle of BAM or Mass FX?

Mass FX will be great to run in your PCT, but won't suffice as your only PCT protocol. Anabolic Xtreme offers a pretty complete formula called Advanced PCT that is recommended for follow up of 3-ad. Also you may want to look into Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations for during cycle health benefits.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
There is no problem with running Anabolic Pump with 3-ad.

I am a little confused though. Do you have a bottle of BAM or Mass FX?

Mass FX will be great to run in your PCT, but won't suffice as your only PCT protocol. Anabolic Xtreme offers a pretty complete formula called Advanced PCT that is recommended for follow up of 3-ad. Also you may want to look into Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations for during cycle health benefits.
so massfx and advanced pct would be a good offcycle for 3ad? or just A.PCT

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
I was thinking about running a cycle of 3-AD and using Anabolic Pump at the same time. Along with rpm as a pre workout?

cb
Looks Good. You should be feeling pretty darn good on those

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
so massfx and advanced pct would be a good offcycle for 3ad? or just A.PCT
APCT is said to be sufficient for 3-ad (6-bromo is the main "rebalancer" if you will). You could also add in some other side supports depending on what else you stack with 3-ad or just to your liking.

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
There would be no issue with using 3-AD and Anabolic Pump. I would take RPM about an 45-60mins Pre-workout. If you have Mass FX it would be best to use that during your 3-AD cycle. For PCT I would recommend Anabolic Xtreme aPCT and you could also add Hypedrol X2 if you wanted.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

cb
You could add the AP, no problems.

Adding in RPM and MassFX might be overkill, Id pick one or the other, or maybe neither and use them during PCT.

ChasBro

ChasBro

Awards
There would be no issue with using 3-AD and Anabolic Pump. I would take RPM about an 45-60mins Pre-workout. If you have Mass FX it would be best to use that during your 3-AD cycle. For PCT I would recommend Anabolic Xtreme aPCT and you could also add Hypedrol X2 if you wanted.
Thanks i have started my cycle and added the mass fx with the 3-ad and runnin ap as well we will se what happens. weiged and took pic today will give update in the neer future.
fired upe a dose of rpm and woo who what a great workout today!!! started today and think its all comming on strong!!!

cb:run:

ChasBro

ChasBro

Awards
OK all update!!! It did not work the way i thought it would not enough progress with it only a 5 lb gain and no shred will try somthing els. not to detour anyone its peobably me!!!

cb