Core ZAP--Is ZAPfabulous--You have to read

The guy who manufactured the supplement is a stimulant expert.

Doug purchased the high quality sulbutiamine and Icariin from my source so the product is off the charts Quality!! I'm still not sure how Doug is making money selling it so cheap. Since he has a 0 advertising budget, he can pass the savings on to the consumer, but I think this formula is going to boost Doug into the top stores. He will need to increase the price to survive. For the time being, you guys need to use this stuff:aargh:

"Before we granulated Core ZAP, I took a bunch of the rejected capsules (theone's that were going to be discarded because of low weight) it was without a doubt the best stimulant I've ever had. Not only was I energetic it was
almost euphoric; it gives you this great surge of confidence/alpha male type feeling."

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good and i am glad i will get to test this soon! :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bummer i didnt get picked i was looking forward to it, but hey sounds like a sweet product

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh - This stuff looks really nice. Just goes to show you don't need 15 different ingredients as long as you can get a very pure 2-3 of the right ones.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet should have in a day or two. Product is shipping to testers today. Keep on the look out for logs.

You'll will love this stuff!