Anabolic pump carb question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%

Anabolic pump carb question

I am currently cutting and prior to starting anabolic pump was trying to keep my carb intake low. Since starting anabolic pump I have brought my carb intake back to 200g's a day but want to keep them all good carbs. I just bumped up my dosage to 3 pills a day and on my second dose today I suffered the anabolic dump. Should I up my carbs even more ? My sources of carbs right now are Oatmuscle, Oats, Veggies, Kashi cereal and long grain rice. Will upping my cars to about 300-350 hurt me while cutting or will anabolic pump help be utilize these extra carbs better?

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.33%

You can experiment with different carbohydrate amounts is about all I can suggest. If you want to increase your carbohydrates to 300 or so, do it but make sure you pay attention to weight gain. Yes, Anabolic Pump will definitely help you utilize these extra carbs better.
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    I am currently cutting and prior to starting anabolic pump was trying to keep my carb intake low. Since starting anabolic pump I have brought my carb intake back to 200g's a day but want to keep them all good carbs. I just bumped up my dosage to 3 pills a day and on my second dose today I suffered the anabolic dump. Should I up my carbs even more ? My sources of carbs right now are Oatmuscle, Oats, Veggies, Kashi cereal and long grain rice. Will upping my cars to about 300-350 hurt me while cutting or will anabolic pump help be utilize these extra carbs better?

Are dosing AP to close together, try to seperate dosages by 4-5 hours when using 3 caps a day.

Once your body gets adjusted, you can use 4-5 caps a day without issue.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post

I used to get the dumps from forskolin. Now I could probably do 10-12 caps of Drive. I also noticed close dosing of AP give you like what I call "sticky ****" which sticks to your ass and clings to the toilet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump on the metabolic carb up days?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:48 PM
  2. Carb insensitivity and Anabolic Pump
    By RyanOFelt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:44 PM
  3. Anabolic Pump/ Blue Gene Carb Question!!
    By paulygon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 07:10 PM
  4. Anabolic Pump/IGF-2/Carb Slam & Trisorbagen
    By beefcake12901 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 03:58 PM