so your a 18 yr old kid with $50.00 what do you buy from Nutra? - AnabolicMinds.com

so your a 18 yr old kid with $50.00 what do you buy from Nutra?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    so your a 18 yr old kid with $50.00 what do you buy from Nutra?


    I know my supplements and know what to not take at my age. I know creatine, BCAA, protein, BLAH. most of yall know the supps i have taken. just lookin for some recommendations of stuff thats under $50 thats a fun supplement. I want to try yellow gold because i cant afford AP
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  2. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Try getting your hands on some Ribose, or a product containing it. I'm actually ordering some Ribose to take in conjuction with my creatine. It enhances ATP production and the effects of creatine-containing supplements.
  3. New Member
    Speed321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    go YG! i tastes horrible but the recomp effect/pump/and all day fullness make it a "fun" supp
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I know my supplements and know what to not take at my age. I know creatine, BCAA, protein, BLAH. most of yall know the supps i have taken. just lookin for some recommendations of stuff thats under $50 thats a fun supplement. I want to try yellow gold because i cant afford AP

    well it this was back 2 months ago. aspire as a fun supplement.

    I seriously love my 4 bottles of aspire to death.
  5. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    haha. what exactly is it a sexual enhancer i thought? I have $ 50 gift and i have no clue what to buy. i want to try something new and i cant pass up this weekends special either... how do i take YG and who even freaking makes it? haha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    NP sells it in bulk:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?vi...ry=yellow+gold

    Aspire is definitely a stand-up product! You can get your hands on the original if you look around, or else you can just wait for the Plus version.

    Speaking of fun products, get some of RPN's Slick Pleasures for you and a lady friend. Wild stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    haha. what exactly is it a sexual enhancer i thought? I have $ 50 gift and i have no clue what to buy. i want to try something new and i cant pass up this weekends special either... how do i take YG and who even freaking makes it? haha
  7. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    haha maybe but im not really in need of a sexual enhancer at the moment...trust me haha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    how do i dose YG? like G per dose. im looking at the YG 25 gram
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Geez if I used a sexual enhancer at 18 I would need quite a large haren.

    I like the yellow gold idea for you.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    how many grams per dose though so that i know which amount to purchase?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. New Member
    CrownOfHorns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Aspire gives me bad headaches and stuffy nose.... Oh well. I still have 9 pills
  12. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Geez if I used a sexual enhancer at 18 I would need quite a large haren.

    I like the yellow gold idea for you.
    its just FUN to use from time to time. I only used one so far. Makes your pecker godly.

    I believe yellow gold is dosed 500mg btw. the large yellow gold would last you for some time.

    AP is dosed 750. You could always do 1 g at a time x 3 times per day. That should last you for 50 days. Some people do 500mg per day but I dont think thats strong enough honestly. Have fun with shooting that stuff down 3x per day though. youll leave a sick ass bitter taste in your mouth for awhile.
  13. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    how many grams per dose though so that i know which amount to purchase?
    the 150g should last you 50 days at 1g per dose 3 times daily. USPlabs AP is supposed to be a certian extract of cissus in an anabolic forum with yellow gold (if im not mistaken) The cissus is supposed to really make a difference and at that its 750g per dose. Most likely Id say AP is 600mg of yellow gold? Id most likely go with 1g of yellow gold. 30 bucks for 50 days. A great deal if you ask me.
  14. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    i ordered some java lather too. i have been hearin goo stuff about it
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrownOfHorns View Post
    Aspire gives me bad headaches and stuffy nose.... Oh well. I still have 9 pills
    i have sooooooo much its not even funny. 9 should last you for a good time. Id probably use an aspire if I got the opportunity to please two girls at once. Youll need it at that point.
  16. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i ordered some java lather too. i have been hearin goo stuff about it
    java lather is fairly good for what it does. I dont know where the heal stretchmark thing comes from. I dont know of anything that can actually "heal" stretchmarks. Make them lighter, most likely, heal... no.

    Reguardless it makes your skin soft and it smells pretty good and feels good due to the little scrubs in the soap.
  17. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,431
    Rep Power
    3459539

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yo TL you can still afford a month's supply of AP if you got $50 bucks

    If you want something fun tho i would get some p-slin and either WMS or Supercarb. Take the p-slin with your pre-workout meal then add some WMS/Supercarb to your intrabolic during your workout=
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  18. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yo TL you can still afford a month's supply of AP if you got $50 bucks

    If you want something fun tho i would get some p-slin and either WMS or Supercarb. Take the p-slin with your pre-workout meal then add some WMS/Supercarb to your intrabolic during your workout=

    i STILL havent tried p-slin yet and I have a TON of it at home. got them for extremely cheap/free. Exactly how fun is p-slin? I already notice the wicked pumps from AP. I doubt it could be THAT much more potent. I substitute P-Slin for AP as I feel they should be similar in terms of effects and results.
  19. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    alright so now here is my question... AP...PSLIN...YG? what gives you the best pumps of the 3 and is it ok to take along side all my current supps: Hypertrop-x, Intrabolic, Neovar 2.0
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  20. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,431
    Rep Power
    3459539

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    alright so now here is my question... AP...PSLIN...YG? what gives you the best pumps of the 3 and is it ok to take along side all my current supps: Hypertrop-x, Intrabolic, Neovar 2.0
    I'd go with P-slin as it is the most "fun" out of those three. AP is like amped up YG, and while YG is real cheap i buy AP cuz its capped and due to wanting to support USPLabs. P-slin would stack nicely with what you have if you get the pre-meal timing and type down

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    i STILL havent tried p-slin yet and I have a TON of it at home. got them for extremely cheap/free. Exactly how fun is p-slin? I already notice the wicked pumps from AP. I doubt it could be THAT much more potent. I substitute P-Slin for AP as I feel they should be similar in terms of effects and results.
    The pumps from AP are great and it is one of my favorite supplements but P-slin takes those pumps and fullness and beats the crap out of it to make you feel massive

    when your done with your cut your should try it!(or on refeed days..)
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  21. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    who makes it so i can order some?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  22. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    It definitely lightens stretchmarks. I used to have some that weren't very visible to begin with and are now almost non-existent. It also made my skin soft and got rid of the few, rare pimples that I had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    java lather is fairly good for what it does. I dont know where the heal stretchmark thing comes from. I dont know of anything that can actually "heal" stretchmarks. Make them lighter, most likely, heal... no.

    Reguardless it makes your skin soft and it smells pretty good and feels good due to the little scrubs in the soap.
  23. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,431
    Rep Power
    3459539

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    who makes it so i can order some?
    If your talking about P-slin its made by Pure Supplements(its a branch off of USPLabs or something like that:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...n-30-caps.html
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  24. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    18666

    Reputation

    You can get green foods, maybe? I love it. Great nutrients, REAL good nutrients.
  25. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    alright so now here is my question... AP...PSLIN...YG? what gives you the best pumps of the 3 and is it ok to take along side all my current supps: Hypertrop-x, Intrabolic, Neovar 2.0
    well since your on neovar 2.0 i can at least compare in MY experience at least. Im not a big fan of BS so if you hear me complain about something its because I think its BS or dangerous to take.

    Neovar 2.0 is safe but in terms of the "pumps" I didnt see much. Ive been itching to try some bananba extract after all but I didnt really notice huge pumps. Creatine wise, its effective as I have been off creatine for more than 6 months prior to neovar 2.0

    Now in comparison to AP I would say AP is probably 3-4 times as strong in terms of pump than neovar 2.0. Now im not saying that you get pumps that stretch your skin ( I do sometimes depending on the dosing of carbs and how I utilize the aproach.) but AP gives you more of a FULL feeling. With this said I will explain myself


    Back on the neovar 2.0 I used to take it in the morning. Awesome creatine formulation, just not much of a pump/full feeling. I would take neovar 2.0 in the morning and do the same approach as AP. Neovar 2.0 first thing in the morning then 15 min before I consume carbs/protein. Now you may say that this test is subjective or w/e but after I finished neovar 2.0 or was near the end of neovar 2.0 I started AP. Adding AP to the mix of neovar 2.0 was one of the MOST impressive results I had. Im cutting so the difference in carbohydarates makes a big difference. When your body goes from a semi high amount of carb intake to a suddenly lowered carb intake it gets flat on the lowered carb intake. Now with that said 2.0 and AP gave me wicked vascularity/full muscle feeling. If you know what im talking about then I will care to explain. Its the feeling that you get when you look in the mirror at night on a bulk after all the carbs you consumed throughout the day. Its that type of feel/look right after you take Neovar 2.0 and AP together. (4 caps 2.0 1 cap AP with Drive and green tea) The combo of neovar 2.0 and AP work amazingly together. After just 50g of blended oats in the morning you look as if you were bulking and your muscles look FULL. By that definition I would say that USPlab refers to a pump. Ive been on AP during a bulk and havent noticed as much as a full feeling on it. It makes the difference when theres more of a shift in carbs. But thats just my experience. Hope that helps
  26. New Member
    CrownOfHorns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Mmm I can use me some Java Lather then. I went from 250 lbs to 185 a while back and that made my existing stretch marks more visible. My entire inner bicep to 1/4 of my upper/inner part of my forearm are nothing but stretch marks. I am actually embarrassed to flex when asked to. I don't expect miracles from JL but something is something I suppose.
  27. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd go with P-slin as it is the most "fun" out of those three. AP is like amped up YG, and while YG is real cheap i buy AP cuz its capped and due to wanting to support USPLabs. P-slin would stack nicely with what you have if you get the pre-meal timing and type down



    The pumps from AP are great and it is one of my favorite supplements but P-slin takes those pumps and fullness and beats the crap out of it to make you feel massive

    when your done with your cut your should try it!(or on refeed days..)
    that was how I planned it. I take AP with my cut currently with approximately AT LEAST 30-50g of carbs. If any lower, ill just skip on the AP.

    I planned on doing refeeds with P-slin. Come to think of it I havent done refeed in awhile maybe its time. I planned on doing refeeds on weakness day to help utilize more weights so for me it would be refeeds on upper bod (shoulders,traps) And with that Ill probably do p-slin pre workout.
  28. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    well since your on neovar 2.0 i can at least compare in MY experience at least. Im not a big fan of BS so if you hear me complain about something its because I think its BS or dangerous to take.

    Neovar 2.0 is safe but in terms of the "pumps" I didnt see much. Ive been itching to try some bananba extract after all but I didnt really notice huge pumps. Creatine wise, its effective as I have been off creatine for more than 6 months prior to neovar 2.0

    Now in comparison to AP I would say AP is probably 3-4 times as strong in terms of pump than neovar 2.0. Now im not saying that you get pumps that stretch your skin ( I do sometimes depending on the dosing of carbs and how I utilize the aproach.) but AP gives you more of a FULL feeling. With this said I will explain myself


    Back on the neovar 2.0 I used to take it in the morning. Awesome creatine formulation, just not much of a pump/full feeling. I would take neovar 2.0 in the morning and do the same approach as AP. Neovar 2.0 first thing in the morning then 15 min before I consume carbs/protein. Now you may say that this test is subjective or w/e but after I finished neovar 2.0 or was near the end of neovar 2.0 I started AP. Adding AP to the mix of neovar 2.0 was one of the MOST impressive results I had. Im cutting so the difference in carbohydarates makes a big difference. When your body goes from a semi high amount of carb intake to a suddenly lowered carb intake it gets flat on the lowered carb intake. Now with that said 2.0 and AP gave me wicked vascularity/full muscle feeling. If you know what im talking about then I will care to explain. Its the feeling that you get when you look in the mirror at night on a bulk after all the carbs you consumed throughout the day. Its that type of feel/look right after you take Neovar 2.0 and AP together. (4 caps 2.0 1 cap AP with Drive and green tea) The combo of neovar 2.0 and AP work amazingly together. After just 50g of blended oats in the morning you look as if you were bulking and your muscles look FULL. By that definition I would say that USPlab refers to a pump. Ive been on AP during a bulk and havent noticed as much as a full feeling on it. It makes the difference when theres more of a shift in carbs. But thats just my experience. Hope that helps
    thanks for giving that detail explanation i will most likely purchase AP i mean at worst i wont like it and i can give it to my brother haha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  29. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,431
    Rep Power
    3459539

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I liked your description there Cellar! I got some cool plans for Neovar 2.0 once it comes out in conjunction with AP and P-slin
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  30. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I liked your description there Cellar! I got some cool plans for Neovar 2.0 once it comes out in conjunction with AP and P-slin
    oh I did a ton of experimenting with neovar solo and combos of AP. neovar was a bit weak for full feeling on its own. It did help to some extent but not as great as AP. combine the two and you have a killer full/pump feel. Its great! AP is helping me from not freaking out on a cut. I get the full look on low carbs which is great.

    I also tried to play around with AP and neovar and switched them from pre workout,morning,post workout and I played around with the doses. It was fun till I ran out of neovar.
  31. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    You get the basics

    A Multi

    A good quality protein supplement

    Creatine

    Beta alanine

    You really don't need any fancy supplements to get big just lots of food and heavy training(when you get more money you may want to play around with other supplements like Yellow gold and most of the supplements the fellas here are mentioning.)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  32. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thanks for giving that detail explanation i will most likely purchase AP i mean at worst i wont like it and i can give it to my brother haha
    haha fork it over to me then bro
    jk

    I keep hearing people say that they dont respond to AP. Not too sure what that means as it works for me. As long as people dont expect to get swole up from it and HGUE HUGE, then you should be a responder. Let me know how it goes. I love AP, I personally wouldnt pay 42 for it though. Just my opinion. If I can find it on sale or for cheap Id be all over it. Last time I paid 75 for 2 AP, 1 P-Slin free shipping. ( I dont like to pay more than 30-35 for ANY supplement besides basics like protein)
  33. Senior Member
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    590

    Reputation

    bulk YG or bulk forskolin...or just get both...they are both cheap and extremely effective...
  34. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    bulk YG or bulk forskolin...or just get both...they are both cheap and extremely effective...

    how about both?

    Im stacking AP WITH high dose of Drive. (8-10 caps per day. I have 4 bottles and I though it would be fun)

    forskolin is pretty amazing for recomposition. Along with YG/AP it brings is some amazing recomposition effect especially on your abdominal area. add another 50 bucks get some bulk YG,forskolin, green tea caps and sesamin oil. Awesome basic fat loss stack. I started recreate just recently. Im going to see how it goes. So far opening the bottle makes me want to throw up. It reminds me of heavy alcohol.
  35. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,431
    Rep Power
    3459539

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    ( I dont like to pay more than 30-35 for ANY supplement besides basics like protein)
    I feel yea on this. AP is the only one i do this for but i mean i don't buy a ton of stuff i don't need to so i keep it simple
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  36. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I feel yea on this. AP is the only one i do this for but i mean i don't buy a ton of stuff i don't need to so i keep it simple
    I feel you. AP is probably the only supp I would "consider" paying for than 40 for. My friend gave me some for free, I loved it and I still love it.


    Only supp Id ever pay more than 40 for is probably old school aspire. Only cause I know I can sell it for 100+ a bottle.
  37. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    AP vs P-Slin?

    I've been debating with myself about which one to purchase.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I feel you. AP is probably the only supp I would "consider" paying for than 40 for. My friend gave me some for free, I loved it and I still love it.


    Only supp Id ever pay more than 40 for is probably old school aspire. Only cause I know I can sell it for 100+ a bottle.
  38. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by beefcake12901 View Post
    AP vs P-Slin?

    I've been debating with myself about which one to purchase.

    AP for sure. Cheaper and effective. Im not sure how much more effective p-slin can be than AP. I already get skin stretching fullness at times. I dont think it gets better than that.
  39. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    How long did it take you to respond?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    AP for sure. Cheaper and effective. Im not sure how much more effective p-slin can be than AP. I already get skin stretching fullness at times. I dont think it gets better than that.
  40. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by beefcake12901 View Post
    How long did it take you to respond?
    for the pump effects they work instantly but I notice that if you use it on a daily basis. 2x-3x per day seperated evenly, youll notice pumps that last all day after about a week.

    Whats really gay though is when I get pumps on my lats. Those tend to sting a bit and sometimes it hurts.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New HCG at Nutra
    By japohl1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:03 PM
  2. NUTRA COMES THROUGH AGAIN
    By louisaboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:32 PM
  3. Best PCT from nutra?
    By donk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 03:42 PM
  4. Nutra Gym Bag?
    By rkretz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 07:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in