Stimulant X

  1. Registered User
    pyneaplesexwa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    Stimulant X


    Ive been taking Stimulant X for two weeks no i just got off Lipo 6 X after it wasn't cutting it anymore, Now im up to about 2 stimulant x pills a day and feel like its not giving me any boost like it did for the first few days. Im looking to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. Im doing all protein and mad fruits & veggies. Also i read the new Stimulant X 2 blend isn't as potent as #1? Also the powder covered pills is valid in my bottle as well as everyones elses i have read. Any recommendations?

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyneaplesexwa View Post
    Ive been taking Stimulant X for two weeks no i just got off Lipo 6 X after it wasn't cutting it anymore, Now im up to about 2 stimulant x pills a day and feel like its not giving me any boost like it did for the first few days. Im looking to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. Im doing all protein and mad fruits & veggies. Also i read the new Stimulant X 2 blend isn't as potent as #1? Also the powder covered pills is valid in my bottle as well as everyones elses i have read. Any recommendations?
    levi-r/recreate/dcp/venom/meltdown/scorch are all good choices. a great appetite suppressor thats very underrated is adrenalean by designer supplements, good clean energy and great focus. btw if taken everyday the geranium oil in stimx tends to loose effectiveness.
  3. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,414
    Answers
    0


    Gaining muscle and losing fat is not necessarly easy. If your new to lifting then yes most can do this no problem. After a while gains come slow and if your on a calorie deficit it may be difficult.

    First of all you can't be on a cutting diet, a slight calorie deficit is suffucient. You will lose fat slowly thus allowing for some muscle gains. It can be difficult so if you are looking as supplementatition, I have had some really good success with Recreate and Leviathan Reloaded/DCP. I try to take something to help with muscle gain and something to help burn the fat. If you are fairly new to lifting then disregard all the supplement advice and just work on diet.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyneaplesexwa View Post
    Also i read the new Stimulant X 2 blend isn't as potent as #1? Also the powder covered pills is valid in my bottle as well as everyones elses i have read. Any recommendations?
    No, the current version isn't as potent as the original. The original was a VERY strong stimulant. I mean VERY VERY VERY... ...you get the idea. But, in the future... he he he....

    As for the powder, one of the caps might have busted inside. It's happened, and I've got a bottle like that here at the house that I just cracked open 2 days ago. Though it won't hurt ya, and the powder doesn't really have a noticeable taste, just keep an eye out for a cracked cap. If you see a bunch, let me know. We gotta keep watch for these kinda things.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  5. Registered User
    pyneaplesexwa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    thanks, sounds good.
  6. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    No, the current version isn't as potent as the original. The original was a VERY strong stimulant. I mean VERY VERY VERY... ...you get the idea. But, in the future... he he he....

    As for the powder, one of the caps might have busted inside. It's happened, and I've got a bottle like that here at the house that I just cracked open 2 days ago. Though it won't hurt ya, and the powder doesn't really have a noticeable taste, just keep an eye out for a cracked cap. If you see a bunch, let me know. We gotta keep watch for these kinda things.
    Version 2 isn't nearly as effective as version 1. Are you guys still working on #3?
  7. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    Version 2 isn't nearly as effective as version 1. Are you guys still working on #3?
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  8. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Good to hear..Care to toss an approximate date out there?
  9. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    Good to hear..Care to toss an approximate date out there?
    Nope, no can do, chief. No idea whatsoever.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  10. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0


    Oh well I tried..Maybe in time for next year's cutting season..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stimulant-X 2.0 Available Now?!
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 02:02 PM
  2. Ok all you stimulant wh*res...
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 02:10 PM
  3. Stimulant X
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 12:54 PM
  4. i need a stimulant
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in