Alcohol safe when taking anabolic pump?

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
since AP effects carbs ...... its UFC tonight and i want to have a couple drinks....will i be fine?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking AP earlier this week and I too am planning on having a few tonight while watching the fights. Im assuming it would be ok to drink some while taking Anabolic pump.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It would be safe, but conterproductive since alcohol blocks the uptake of carbs into muscles.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I tried out AP I found that 2-3 beers made me feel smashed (and I'm a big guy 240'ish lbs).
Twice I drank 8-12 drinks in a night and was still drunk when I woke up in the morning. I was also taking DCP at the time, so I feel like it might have played a role in that as well.
Also I can definately vouch that the AP seemed to prevent any sort of hangover, even the times I was still drunk the next morning from a long night.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hypo as in hypoglycemic? Does that mean you'll just pass the F out?

I'm really looking forward to gettin my AP in the mail this week.
Basically. A low blood sugar level can result in multiple symptoms (depending on how severe) but most notably fatigue, dizziness, and if bad enough you could pass out. You would know if you were going hypo though, so I wouldn't be to worried.