Divanil B4 Workouts?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there would be any benefit in taking about 1000mg(cant get anymore into caps) of divanil b4 my workouts and only b4 workouts
-Increased Aggression(?)

My custom preworkout pills would have this in them

Pump Complex
HGW(10percent) - 3grams
AAKG - 2grams
Taurine - 1.25grams

Stimulants
Theobromine - 300mgs
Caffeine - 250mgs
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine - 300mgs

Cortisol Control
7-OH-DHEA - 100mgs

Natural AI/Estrogen Management
GSE(95%) - 750mgs

?Aggression?
Divanil - 1000mgs

Absorption
Naringin - 75mgs
Niacin - 25mgs

Look good or should i just take out the divanil

PyroLifter

Awards
Afraid I can't really help you on this, but I do have a question.
I know exercise and workouts increase stress on the body and hence increase cortisol levels, and I often wondered is it worth taking some sort of cortisol lowering supplement straight after workouts to reduce the negative effects of cortisol.
You seem to be doing just that, so does it work ? and is it worth taking.
Oh, while on the cortisol subject, I have just finished a course of Lean Xtreme and found it very good. And I've just ordered some NOW 7-Keto too.

tks

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
7-OH-DHEA is a fantastic supplement for reducing cortisol levels during workouts...i personally find b4 workouts is the best time not after...if ur worried about cortisol levels after ur workouts BCAA's always helped alot for me...but 7-OH-DHEA can be taken b4 and after workouts and some find it very effective just me personally like it ONLY b4 workouts...NOW 7-KETO doenst have the same cortisol lowering effects as 7-OH-DHEA...

my theory on taking divanil b4 workouts is because divanil has a short "half-life" and does a GREAT job of freeing up bound test so if i took 1000mgs b4 workouts wouldnt there be a huge surge of free test...

and i still want some opinions about this...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there would be any benefit in taking about 1000mg(cant get anymore into caps) of divanil b4 my workouts and only b4 workouts
-Increased Aggression(?)
no

nettle takes a while to build up in the body and bind to SHBG, even if it bound instantly and increased free test, it would be hours after you took it and that wouldnt be pre-workout.

You have to take about 1200mg nettle extract (davil...blabla) for about 12 days before u see an increase in test.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i thought so...ive heard people say that it increased agression...like one person said they took 2AX and 3RPM and it made them very aggressive...in my mind i would have attribute it to the divanil...but i guess im wrong...what about for better pumps...

for example some people will take 4massfx2 b4 workouts and says it helps ALOT with pumps...would this effect only be because of the 24rdiol in it or would it be the divanil...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i thought so...ive heard people say that it increased agression...like one person said they took 2AX and 3RPM and it made them very aggressive...in my mind i would have attribute it to the divanil...but i guess im wrong...what about for better pumps...

for example some people will take 4massfx2 b4 workouts and says it helps ALOT with pumps...would this effect only be because of the 24rdiol in it or would it be the divanil...
no, you are talking about stuff that doesnt "kick in" in 1-2 hours.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ok...just making sure...cause i was very skeptical when "some people" said b4 workouts it helped with pumps and aggression thanks...

anyone else have any opinion...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ok...just making sure...cause i was very skeptical when "some people" said b4 workouts it helped with pumps and aggression thanks...

anyone else have any opinion...
maybe pumps......aggession....placebo....unless they were on 1200mg a day for many days prior as I stated.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
since i lift 5 times a week...i would only take it 5 times a week would that be enough to exert some sort of effect after 2-3 weeks...kinda like a preworkout "super cumulative effect"...would divanil combined with everything else i have in this formula work synergistically to push pumps to a new level...or could u not even tell...

could large dosed testofen b4 workouts exert some sort of positive effect...or even a combination of divanil, I3C, and testofen...only b4 workouts 5 times a week

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
since i lift 5 times a week...i would only take it 5 times a week would that be enough to exert some sort of effect after 2-3 weeks...kinda like a preworkout "super cumulative effect"...would divanil combined with everything else i have in this formula work synergistically to push pumps to a new level...or could u not even tell...

could large dosed testofen b4 workouts exert some sort of positive effect...or even a combination of divanil, I3C, and testofen...only b4 workouts 5 times a week
i would clear the "preworkout" idea out of your head and just take 400mg 3x a day.

a large dose of testofen preworkout will just make you horny.

Once again, forget the "preworkout" mentality about the ingredients your talking about as in a boost in test. There is no way to take those products one hour before working out and see an increase in test.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks alot for ur help...:woohoo:

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
a placebo effect is still an effect.

Try it out and let us know how it goes! :)

tgass

tgass

Awards
What if i use some divanil and some 4AD transdermal a low dose like 100mg or 150mg a day for 8 weeks?!?!:dance:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
What if i use some divanil and some 4AD transdermal a low dose like 100mg or 150mg a day for 8 weeks?!?!:dance:
ok this has nothing to do with my thread...:hammer:...and i dont think that would be a good cycle...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
haha...if ur lookinf for a cutting cycle i would do MMV2, Halo or Epi, Winztrol...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

FYI, when I stated that, it was about 7 days or so into the AcX at 2400mg/day (6 caps).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
FYI, when I stated that, it was about 7 days or so into the AcX at 2400mg/day (6 caps).

You see he was running the Nettle at about 1200mg to 1600mg day for 7 days.

Some times you can feel a spike in free test if you have something built up in your body just like with other herbs say like HGW.

If you take HGW for 7 days then take it on the 8th day it might make your libido go up in 1 hour, but on day 1 it wont.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You see he was running the Nettle at about 1200mg to 1600mg day for 7 days.

Some times you can feel a spike in free test if you have something built up in your body just like with other herbs say like HGW.

If you take HGW for 7 days then take it on the 8th day it might make your libido go up in 1 hour, but on day 1 it wont.
6 caps is actually 2400mg of Nettle.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i understand what your saying...i just wondered if anyone has tried megadosing divanil only b4 workouts to see what would happen...but i guess its a bad idea...and im a huge fan of divanil especially at 2grams a day for 60 days...