MusclePharm! - AnabolicMinds.com

MusclePharm!

MusclePharm!

Anyone try anythign yet? I was anxious when they came around here. Seems like they fit here well.

I looked in their section but no reviews yet!!!
    Contests?! Come on guys, gotta get your stuff out there.

Peace.

PS-Im goin to to throw somehting of yours in my next order, just gotta decide what.

Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Nothing has been released yet... BUT I will def let you know how everything goes as each product is individually released... You can def expect a log on each product from the BOX himself!

nice.
    You own.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Nothing has been released yet... BUT I will def let you know how everything goes as each product is individually released... You can def expect a log on each product from the BOX himself!
    I say its about time to post a pic of your physique.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Will be doing so in my upcomin atomic meltdown log..just got finished with a bulk... And actually enlisted in the Seals.. Will be shipping out next year... Im gonna dep in within a few weks and about this time next year will be out...gotta prepare myself....

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    x2. Seal or not. do it...DO IT.
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Will be doing so in my upcomin atomic meltdown log..just got finished with a bulk... And actually enlisted in the Seals.. Will be shipping out next year... Im gonna dep in within a few weks and about this time next year will be out...gotta prepare myself....
    Box is gonna be a seal eh? Dude, you went from having the coolest avy to being a straight badass. That's awsome bro.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

And actually enlisted in the Seals.. Will be shipping out next year... Im gonna dep in within a few weks and about this time next year will be out...gotta prepare myself....

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

seals are hardcore, good luck. btw how did you manage to get accepted in seals without already being in navy? been alot of years since my time, but it used to be a pre-requisite. plankowner-uss dwight d. eisenhower, usn 76-84. congratulaions, the seals are a proud organization.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman;
    ...You can def expect a log on each product from the BOX himself!
    It would be a challenge to do an objective log on your own products, right? Look for independent testers to get solid credibility!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It would be a challenge to do an objective log on your own products, right? Look for independent testers to get solid credibility!
    I like you style.

That said, I will be free from la escuela after June 20th.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Don't worry guys the testing opportunities will be coming soon. The products are dated to release on July 1 but we are hoping to get logs going in June. Just keep you eyes open, I will be sure to get some people attention when the logging opportunities start. Sorry though MentalTwitch, We had a collective decision to not let you have any of our supplements.....JK
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

MT, just out of curiosity what products of ours do you like? I personally am looking forward to the Bullet Proof, you guys can check out the products on our site now:
    http://www.musclepharm.net
    The website still isn't 100% functionally but its coming together nicely.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This is what was planned lol
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    MT, just out of curiosity what products of ours do you like? I personally am looking forward to the Bullet Proof, you guys can check out the products on our site now:
    Musclepharm.net The Revolution Begins July 1st

BattleFuel looks VERY interesting. Out of all their products, this combination of Fadogia+DIM+Divanil+Suma+Maca looks to be very promising. I've used all of these ingredients before except Suma Root and their combo should be very potent. I would be interested to seeing how this would compare to stuff like PowerFULL, DTH, Drive and other T-Boosters I've used previously. I'll be keeping an eye out on this product for sure.

PS Can you find out what extract the Maca is, 10:1 or 4:1, or something diff?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383;
    ...what products of ours do you like? I personally am looking forward to the Bullet Proof, you guys can check out the products on our site now:
    http://www.musclepharm.net
    Bulletproof is impressive. Apart from combining Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and BCAAs, it also sports HMB and Glutamine. I read a lot of comments challenging the usefulness of glutamine supplementation. What is conveniently overlooked is that the body synthesizes BCAAs into HMB and Glutamine, leaving less BCAAs available for anabolism. So, when HMB and Glutamine are combined in the same formula as BCAAs, more BCAAs are available for triggering protein synthesis and growth. Regarding Bulletproof, it remains to be seen how much Leucine is in the mix. Besides, oral glutamine is known to have a low bioavailability, so the glutamine form (ketoglutarate, or similar) would be key. Otherwise, a glutamine transporter would be required to ensure effectiveness.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

According the write up I have we are using a Maca extract at 4:1, but the product has changed a lot since the original write up that I have so that is not set in stone, but a pretty safe bet.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    According the write up I have we are using a Maca extract at 4:1, but the product has changed a lot since the original write up that I have so that is not set in stone, but a pretty safe bet.
    Alright thanks, looking forward to it. Do you have the full Supplement Facts that you can post here, or will it be first available when the site gets updated.
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Alright thanks, looking forward to it. Do you have the full Supplement Facts that you can post here, or will it be first available when the site gets updated.
    All supp facts will be available when the site is updated...

Similar Forum Threads

1. MusclePharm
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:39 PM
  2. Musclepharm
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:52 PM
  3. MusclePharm comming soon?
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3