CLEN HELP this look good to get from 10/11% bodyfat to 7-8%

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sportf190

Leave Comment

clen cycle 10/11% bodyfat.. help to make most

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

diet to get to 7-8% with clen....REVIEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will post my diet now

wake up 10 gram shake of protein

cardio 30-40 min moderate intensity

1 hr after.. 8 eggwhites, 3 strips of turkey

12:00 or 2 hrs after... can of tuna, fat free mayo, salad, maybe mixed nuts

2:00 pre workout 1 cup of brown rice protein shake

4:00 post workout 40 grams of protein, 30-50 grams complex carb shake?

5:00 turkey burger andsweet potato

7:00 grilled ckn mixed with cup of broccoli and teaspoon of salsa

9:00 either flounder or grilled chicken mixed with salad/veggies

11:30 10 grams protein shake cottage cheese pb..

does this look likea good clen diet i know it says moderate carbs but would less carbs just around workout time and mostlyfat be better?
at the height of my bulking stage i was 16% and im now down to 10-11% so i know i will have to be extremely strict with my diet as i leveled off thanks

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Clen is dangerous bro. There are a lot safer fat burners out there imo, just have to look around. Leviathan Reloaded is amazing for starters.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
By the way your diet looks great, although I'd personally ingest come carbs before doing that cardio in the morning.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You need way more produce in your diet. With clen, and all cutting for that matter, you don't need to reduce your kcal consumption by more than 10%.

S

sportf190

the reason why i dont have carbs in the mourning is because im going to do fasted cardio with just a protein shake... its really hard for me to get below 10% so i need to try to do whatever and ive done EC stack before but i lose alot of muscle and clen is anti-catabolic, i will pretty much have alot of calories still just more protein even less carbs and maybe an increase of fat since im so carb-sensitive

MOD EDIT: This does not belong in this forum. Closed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the reason why i dont have carbs in the mourning is because im going to do fasted cardio with just a protein shake... its really hard for me to get below 10% so i need to try to do whatever and ive done EC stack before but i lose alot of muscle and clen is anti-catabolic, i will pretty much have alot of calories still just more protein even less carbs and maybe an increase of fat since im so carb-sensitive
You lose muscle because you overdiet. Clen's anti-catabolic properties are minimal, but adding BCCAs at 30g/day would help immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.