Article on Energy Drinks

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

  1. Good to know, good find
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  2. I had my first Spike the other day, that along with No Xplode, holy crap I was wired!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    I had my first Spike the other day, that along with No Xplode, holy crap I was wired!
    Whats that???? You say spike? If you want to talk Spike im your man!!!! I love them
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. I liked the spike better in the pill form..Crazy focus!! Endorush deserves an honorable mention as well. Half a bottle and I'm in 5gear hittin the NOS!!!
    •   
       


  5. Damn that Spike with No, I was in a zone for like 1 1/2 hours, when I was done lifting, I was tore up! Loved it!

  6. I liked the NO-xplode at 3 scoops!! After about a week of using it I didn't feel to much unless I used that much, 4 was a little to much lol.....
    I'm using Universal's* Shock Therapy right now and loving it on 1scoop!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    I liked the NO-xplode at 3 scoops!! After about a week of using it I didn't feel to much unless I used that much, 4 was a little to much lol.....
    I'm using Universal's* Shock Therapy right now and loving it on 1scoop!!!
    I'm having good results with one now, but then again I'm only 178. Not looking forward to 2-3 scoops that stuff gets expensive. I know, I know there is cheaper and better out there, but for now I have No Xplode!

  8. Caffeine improves performance?? Wow that was ground breaking...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Caffeine improves performance?? Wow that was ground breaking...
    Ya sure does! When it's 5:00 A.M. and your dog as$$ tired, I'm going to have to say,"ya", I do perform a tad bit better when I'm awake.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Caffeine improves performance?? Wow that was ground breaking...
    Haha My thoughts exactly. I was like um, no sh1t.


    I do like the Spike Shooters though. Like crack in a can. Have yet to try the Spike Shotgun or the pill form (some swear by them).
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Ya sure does! When it's 5:00 A.M. and your dog as$$ tired, I'm going to have to say,"ya", I do perform a tad bit better when I'm awake.
    It was sarcasm. That's one of the reasons why it is a tested substance by the IOC.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It was sarcasm. That's one of the reasons why it is a tested substance by the IOC.
    Sarcasm here too. But besides the point, I LOVE SPIKE!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Haha My thoughts exactly. I was like um, no sh1t.


    I do like the Spike Shooters though. Like crack in a can. Have yet to try the Spike Shotgun or the pill form (some swear by them).
    I'll swear by the pill forum brother!!! No jitters and the most intense clear minded focus I've experienced from anything legal.....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    I'll swear by the pill forum brother!!! No jitters and the most intense clear minded focus I've experienced from anything legal.....

    Anyone tried the Shotguns? I usually have 2 cans of shooters in a day, been up to 3 on 'long' days.

    I tried one of the 'Doubleshot's' the other day. Made my head pound.

    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    I'll swear by the pill forum brother!!! No jitters and the most intense clear minded focus I've experienced from anything legal.....
    I'm going to have to check those out!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Anyone tried the Shotguns? I usually have 2 cans of shooters in a day, been up to 3 on 'long' days.

    I tried one of the 'Doubleshot's' the other day. Made my head pound.

    No shotguns just look like a double dosed shooter. 350mg Caffeine and more Tyrosine and Yohimbe......no thanks 1 is enough
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. [email protected] bro those look Fing intense for sure.........I choose LIFE lol....

  18. Love Spike Lime flavor.
    Im a sucker for AMP Energy drinks by Mountain Dew though.
    Indulge in the more BBing derived ones sometimes.

    Spike
    Redline
    ABB Nitro
    prolly my favs for BBing ones.

    What ever happend to Matrix by IBE?

  19. Ooof, Redline's def hardcore. A whole one of those and I have to take extended breaks between sets to get my hart rate under control!! I haven't tried any of the newer flavors either, have you MT?

  20. no havent had a chance.

  21. [email protected], cause the Apple one sound's goooood.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    [email protected], cause the Apple one sound's goooood.
    for sure. I wanted to try the berry.
    Now you got me wanting to go out and grab some. Maybe tomorrow, if so. Ill update.
    Once i start to cut again ill be on all those things again. I try not to use to many like that, wanna keep the heart rate down and body cooled off.

  23. This obesession with energy drinks is just retarded.
  24. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This obesession with energy drinks is just retarded.
    What?? lol....yea but hey there's MUCH worse obsession's out there bro.........
    I give you the dreaded, the hated, and the gay on so many levels (drum roll).............American Idol!!! Taadaa!!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This obesession with energy drinks is just retarded.
    That was lame comment. Not as lame as my wall of 80+ different kinds though.
    I think its fine. Better than some things out there like said above.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Caffeine improves performance?? Wow that was ground breaking...
    yeah I was thinking the same thing, I was also wondering why they
    stated:

    The main ingredients of energy drinks are caffeine, sugar, taurine and glucuronolactone.
    When you see that one can is 300 calories, if you're smart you'll opt for a diet/'low-carb' version. That said, 2 of the 4 ingredients are not present in significant amounts if at all...

  27. i really dont even drink them for the "energy" Like the ABB, VPX, Spike and BBing based ones i do.
    The average joe ones dont phase me and i just like the taste 80% of the time.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    i really dont even drink them for the "energy" Like the ABB, VPX, Spike and BBing based ones i do.
    The average joe ones dont phase me and i just like the taste 80% of the time.
    HAHAHA funny you say that because thats how its becoming with me and Spike's. I love the taste and the insane energy is a nice "side effect" I guess you could call it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. Spike is probably the best. I like the lime flavor.

    Most of the energy drinks out there taste good and have enough caffeine to get me going.


    I hate redline. That is sides in a bottle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Monster Energy Drinks
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 04:59 PM
  2. Energy Drinks
    By TheChosen1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 03:48 PM
  3. Energy Drinks
    By 4CraveEnergyD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 01:55 AM
  4. Reduce XT and Energy Drinks
    By metroba in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 11:45 PM
  5. Energy Drinks and CCE
    By TravisCoSheriff in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Log in
Log in