jacked on betagen ????

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
so i really liked betagen back in the day. my favorite store had some for like 20 bucks because the date was out. my question is when i take it i feel really really good and i would like any suggestions as to why. when i say i feel good i mean i have the feeling of being on. for like an hour and a half to 2 hours i feel happy content confident as heck just dandy. i cant figure out why i have done ph/ps's and they made me feel like that ,but i dont know what would be in the betagen to make me feel like that. also this feeling is even on days i dont workout its very strange. any help would be great because if it is because of a vitamin or mineral or compound i would like take it even after i run out of my two tubs of bg

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
so i really liked betagen back in the day. my favorite store had some for like 20 bucks because the date was out. my question is when i take it i feel really really good and i would like any suggestions as to why. when i say i feel good i mean i have the feeling of being on. for like an hour and a half to 2 hours i feel happy content confident as heck just dandy. i cant figure out why i have done ph/ps's and they made me feel like that ,but i dont know what would be in the betagen to make me feel like that. also this feeling is even on days i dont workout its very strange. any help would be great because if it is because of a vitamin or mineral or compound i would like take it even after i run out of my two tubs of bg
Unfortunately I don't really know why you're having that feeling. From looking at the Betagen profile...I would probably say the Vitamin E or Taurine...both?? I just wanted to chime in and say that I took Betagen back in the day and loved it. Great product, I'm always tempted to buy some more, but just can't justify paying EAS's prices...even over the internet.