MuscleTech®Leukic® Hardcore

MikeyK12345

Awards
Anyone ever try this? It says its 100% anabolic.. does that mean it will show positive for a steroid test?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try this? It says its 100% anabolic.. does that mean it will show positive for a steroid test?
Why would taking overpriced Leucine in a shiny bottle enable you to test postive for a steroid test???

MikeyK12345

Awards
idk with these cheap school tests.. ive heard creatine even comes up positive.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
lol dont even worry about it man. save your money and just stick with 100% whey and creatine in bulk supply(gluconate). you will be satisfied with just that and really even see much better results.

MikeyK12345

Awards
lol dont even worry about it man. save your money and just stick with 100% whey and creatine in bulk supply(gluconate). you will be satisfied with just that and really even see much better results.
im a track star and i heard creatine is not very good for building tone muscle.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lmfao track star hmmm you would be running Winny then ehh?? Where are our team of trainers, Mr. "Star"?? They would be able to answer these questions....

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
i fu%#n hated track.... i threw discus and they still made us run... wtf!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright Mikey....Im going to be nice. Follow these simple steps and the flaming will not get any worse

1.) Stopping posting
2.) Use the search function in the top right corner for things your looking for ("creatine" or "leucine"
3.) Read read and read some more
4.) After reading re-asses yourself and what you are doing
5.) If you have questions use the search function again
6.) If nothing comes up post a thread with relavent info

Gook luck

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
yep listen to distilled, i had to learn the hard way....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Alright Mikey....Im going to be nice. Follow these simple steps and the flaming will not get any worse

1.) Stopping posting
2.) Use the search function in the top right corner for things your looking for ("creatine" or "leucine"
3.) Read read and read some more
4.) After reading re-asses yourself and what you are doing
5.) If you have questions use the search function again
6.) If nothing comes up post a thread with relavent info

Gook luck
:toofunny:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA please dude no offense to you. but dont believe muscle tech claims. Seriously its all BS.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what do you run in track? i take creatine. Im able to tone still. it just depends on how you take it and what kind you take. ALthough no studies are proven i react best to CEE

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you got even the little 'registered' symbols in your title.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you just have a recent thread talking about your fear of gyno from one week of an oral? Why are you worried about a Muscletech amino showing up and aren't afraid of an actual steroid showing up? And I quote...

"I only took orals for exactly 1 week.

I had slightly puffy nipples since i was 13.

They are fine when they are cold and when i flex my chest everything looks normal.

Do you think it is the recent week of the oral steroids? Trenxtreme and TT-40 from Americellular Labs."

I am inclined to strongly rely on Darwinism at this point. Stop taking supplements and eat more. Then lift weights. Then sleep. For the love of all thats good just listen to us.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
muscletech took me..... two stacks -300$= gone.... no results.

Last edited:
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
For track I'd look into beta-alanine and Cordygen by Millenium. Creatine like Greenmag would be good to.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I've actually heard there is a specific test for DAT DERE MUSCLETECH on most tests and If you test positive you are banned from all professional sports orgs for life.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
For those that are unaware, the kid is 15. He posted in the steroid section asking about gyno from his one week use of trenxtreme and tt-40. The last thing we should be doing is suggesting any supplements. He's young enough that eating more should solve his problems.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
................(sigh, Muscle Tech)...............mmmm, STAY OUT OF GNC!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
But bama dont you just stroll into a GNC just to quiz the guy working and call his bluffs to kill some time while the misses is looking at...whatever girls look at
I do that sometimes, I love the "Deer in the headlights look", But my Mama told me not to make fun of people who are "touched".

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why would taking overpriced Leucine in a shiny bottle enable you to test postive for a steroid test???
Can't you read? :stick:

It's ****ing 100% anabolic!! It's some serious ****, i'd take it if i wasn't tryin to stay natural..

214boy

Awards
bro if your looking into a track supplement, i would say beta alanine would be your best buy, look into something like clout or incarnate

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bet alanine, Leucine, magnesium, potassium, all that will help. Leukic is simply overpriced leucine. just buy it bulk much cheaper

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
bet alanine, Leucine, magnesium, potassium, all that will help. Leukic is simply overpriced leucine. just buy it bulk much cheaper
Try Scivation's Xtend. It has a large dose of BCAA's glutamine and citruline... pretty inexpensive, I swear by the stuff (and triple dose it :D ). use A LOT of water to mix with though, it can get a little gritty.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't you read? :stick:
It's ****ing 100% anabolic!! It's some serious ****, i'd take it if i wasn't tryin to stay natural..

So to stay natural I can't lift, cuz that would be 100% anabolic, right? Ah haha!

And that "walk into GNC" thing? Love it, it is one of my favorite pastimes when, just as Distilled said, the woman is doing woman stuff.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

So to stay natural I can't lift, cuz that would be 100% anabolic, right? Ah haha!
Werd.. I even avoid eating food, due to potential anabolic effects.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
If you SERIOUSLY want to get me royally pissed off, keep this thread going. Not fukking kidding. MuscleTech motherfuqqing BULL$hit!

Ya kid, taking some OTC lame crap supplement will turn your piss into ROIDS! ARRRGHH!!! AHHHH!! BOOOM!!! KABLOOO-EEY!!!! HARNESS THAT MUSCLETECH POOOOWEERR FUKKKKKERR!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established