I Need Morning Energy!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys here's the deal. I have a class everyday at 7:30am. Its an important class too...Organic Chemistry II. When I drink coffee in the morning, I am wide awake and understand everything. The thing is...I am not supposed to be having any caffeine. I have horrible heartburn/indigestion. So what are some good, NON CAFFEINE alternatives that will wake me up in the morning...and that are cheap as hell like caffeine.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Look into tyrosine and taurine, they are both cheap and tyrosine really helps with focus and the taurine may give you a little energy as well.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
or you could try Acetyl L-Carnitine and1,3-dimethylamylamine Caps works great when I'm in A&P class and Kinesiology.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
blow...jk look into some non stim fat burners, they usually provide you with loads of energy

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
blow...jk look into some non stim fat burners, they usually provide you with loads of energy
Dude, lol... what are you talking about? A non-stim fat burner would be like sesamin or TTA. Those won't give you any energy.

He's asking us for non-stimulant alternatives. So you tell him to get a non-stimulant. lol. :fool2:

Like PMiller said, tyrosine and taurine are excellent choices. The other guy who mentioned ALCAR gave a good suggestion. Green tea extract has slight stimulation and is always good. You can always use yerba mate` tea for good stimulation before classes.

As far as 1,3-dimethylamylamine, that sh*t will fry you out much faster than caffeine.

Another good choice would be to use Reset-AD, which contains pregnenolone. That's always a decent lift in mood and energy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat an apple and take some ALCAR.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i was just gunna suggest an apple Dsade. just grab that when walkin out the door and youll be cool. just get up and be ready. the more you move the more bloodflow which increases the stimulant to your body waking you up.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Did you know?
The crabapple is the only apple native to North America
Apples come in all shades of reds, greens, yellows.
Two pounds of apples make one 9-inch pie.
Apple blossom is the state flower of Michigan.
2500 varieties of apples are grown in the United States.
7500 varieties of apples are grown throughout the world.
100 varieties of apples are grown commercially in the United States.
Apples are grown commercially in 36 states.
Apples are grown in all 50 states.
Apples are fat, sodium, and cholesterol free.
A medium apples is about 80 calories.
Apples are a great source of the fiber pectin. One apple has five grams of fiber.
The pilgrims planted the first United States apple trees in the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
The science of apple growing is called pomology.
Apple trees take four to five years to produce their first fruit.
Most apples are still picked by hand in the fall.
Apple varieties range in size from a little larger than a cherry to as large as a grapefruit.
Apples are propagated by two methods: grafting or budding.
The apple tree originated in an area between the Caspian and the Black Sea.
Apples were the favorite fruit of ancient Greeks and Romans.
Apples are a member of the rose family.
Apples harvested from an average tree can fill 20 boxes that weigh 42 pounds each.
25 percent of an apple's volume is air. That is why they float.
The largest apple picked weighed three pounds.
Europeans eat about 46 pounds of apples annually.
The average size of a United States orchard is 50 acres.
Many growers use dwarf apple trees.
Charred apples have been found in prehistoric dwellings in Switzerland.
Most apple blossoms are pink when they open but gradually fade to white.
Some apple trees will grown over forty feet high and live over a hundred years.
Most apples can be grown farther north than most other fruits because they blossom late in spring, minimizing frost damage.
It takes the energy from 50 leaves to produce one apple.
Apples are the second most valuable fruit grown in the United States. Oranges are first.
In colonial time apples were called winter banana or melt-in-the-mouth.
The largest U. S. apple crop was 277.3 million cartons in 1998.
Apples have five seed pockets or carpels. Each pocket contains seeds. The number of seeds per carpel is determined by the vigor and health of the plant. Different varieties of apples will have different number of seeds.
World's top apple producers are China, United States, Turkey, Poland and Italy.
The Lady or Api apple is one of the oldest varieties in existence.
Newton Pippin apples were the first apples exported from America in 1768, some were sent to Benjamin Franklin in London.
In 1730 the first apple nursery was opened in Flushing, New York.
One of George Washington's hobbies was pruning his apple trees.
America's longest-lived apple tree was reportedly planted in 1647 by Peter Stuyvesant in his Manhattan orchard and was still bearing fruit when a derailed train struck it in 1866.
Apples ripen six to ten times faster at room temperature than if they were refrigerated.
A peck of apples weight 10.5 pounds.
A bushel of apples weights about 42 pounds and will yield 20-24 quarts of applesauce.
Archeologists have found evidence that humans have been enjoying apples since at least 6500 B.C.
The world's largest apple peel was created by Kathy Wafler Madison on October 16, 1976, in Rochester, NY. It was 172 feet, 4 inches long. (She was 16 years old at the time and grew up to be a sales manager for an apple tree nursery.)
It takes about 36 apples to create one gallon of apple cider.
Apples account for 50% of the world's deciduous fruit tree production
The old saying, “ an apple a day, keeps the doctor away ”. This saying comes from am old English adage, “ To eat an apple before going to bed, will make the doctor beg his bread.”
Don't peel your apple. Two-thirds of the fiber and lots of antioxidants are found in the peel Antioxidants help to reduce damage to cells, which can trigger some diseases.
In 2005 United States consumers ate an average of 46.1 pounds of fresh apples and processed apple products. That's a lot of applesauce!
Sixty-three percent of the 2005 U.S. apple crop was eaten as fresh fruit.
In 2005, 36 percent of apples were processed into apple products; 18.6 percent of this is for juice and cider, 2 percent was dried, 2.5 percent was frozen, 12.2 percent was canned and 0.7 percent was fresh slices. Other uses were the making of baby food, apple butter or jelly and vinegar.
The top apple producing states are Washington, New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania, California and Virginia.
In 2006, 58% of apples produced in the United States were produced in Washington, 11% in New York, 8% in Michigan, 5% in Pennsylvania, 4% in California and 2% in Virginia.
In 2005 there were 7,500 apple growers with orchards covering 379,000 acres.
In 2005, the average United States consumer ate an estimated 16.9 pounds of fresh market apples
Total apple production in the United States in 2005 was 234.9 million cartons valued at $1.9 billion.
In 2006/2007 the People's Republic of China led the world in commercial apple production with 24,480,000 metric tons followed by the United States with 4,460,544 metric tons.
In 2006/2007 commercial world production of apples was at 44,119,244 metric tons.
Almost one out of every four apples harvested in the United States is exported.
35.7 million bushels of fresh market apples in 2005 were exported. That was 24% of the total U.S. fresh-market crop.
The apple variety ‘Red Delicious' is the most widely grown in the United States with 62 million bushels harvested in 2005.
October is National Apple Month.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tyrosine and Taurine powder in juice in the morning. That's what I have almost every day. I pretty much just use caffeine before going to the gym every other day.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Tyrosine and Taurine powder in juice in the morning. That's what I have almost every day. I pretty much just use caffeine before going to the gym every other day.
You'd probably get better absorption of tyrosine without the juice. Tyrosine uptake requires a lower blood sugar level as opposed to tryptophan, which both use the same transport.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'd probably get better absorption of tyrosine without the juice. Tyrosine uptake requires a lower blood sugar level as opposed to tryptophan, which both use the same transport.
Damn I was under the impression that almost all amino acids have most profound effects taken with carbs or sugar. I had a very basic idea that the insulin would take said aminos out of the blood and into tissues to be incorporated and to do whatever they're gonna do. Conversely, I was under the impression that the effects of a certain amino are less pronounced if taken with protein because of amino competition.

Hopefully I'll understand this stuff more after Bio 2 and such.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn I was under the impression that almost all amino acids have most profound effects taken with carbs or sugar. I had a very basic idea that the insulin would take said aminos out of the blood and into tissues to be incorporated and to do whatever they're gonna do. Conversely, I was under the impression that the effects of a certain amino are less pronounced if taken with protein because of amino competition.

Hopefully I'll understand this stuff more after Bio 2 and such.
I hear ya... But yeah, an insulin response will clear tryptophan from the blood and into the brain for uptake. This is why sweets raise seratonin levels.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys here's the deal. I have a class everyday at 7:30am. Its an important class too...Organic Chemistry II. When I drink coffee in the morning, I am wide awake and understand everything. The thing is...I am not supposed to be having any caffeine. I have horrible heartburn/indigestion. So what are some good, NON CAFFEINE alternatives that will wake me up in the morning...and that are cheap as hell like caffeine.
1,3-dimethylamylamine

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
a vit b12 supplement can help keep your energy levels sustained throughout the day

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tyrosine has a weird effect on me. It made me dizzy as hell for almost 2 days...it was either than or creatine mono...maybe i got a bad batch, idk. maybe 3000mg was too much. I like the alcar idea...seems cheap. Nice apple post lol

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tyrosine has a weird effect on me. It made me dizzy as hell for almost 2 days...it was either than or creatine mono...maybe i got a bad batch, idk. maybe 3000mg was too much. I like the alcar idea...seems cheap. Nice apple post lol
3g Tyrosine seems like a lot to me. I don't see it causing problems at that dose, but I know 1-1.5g is all I need to feel it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Here's a goodie you can make over at TrueProtein.com

25% Citrulline Malate
20% Acetyl L Carnitine
20% Tyrosine
20% Taurine
5% DL-Phenylalanine
10% Betain HCL

add in your own 2,000mch B-12 and your OFF!!!

Look fimilar FOG? :lol:
LOL! Yeah man! I was reading it and was like, "sweet mother...."... lol, then I saw the bottom.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
damn fog, you are either wired on meltdown, or you have way too much time on your hands, jk.:twisted:
LOL! Too much time is the answer ;) I'm at work right now in a gym, at the front desk. I'm looking at a completely empty equipment floor. I just took a P-Slin, Super Curcumin, GTE, and Forslean... I have a blender back here ready to go for my shake that I'll be having with my white rice. Yeah... My day is tailored around eating, working out, and Anabolicminds.com.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
3g Tyrosine seems like a lot to me. I don't see it causing problems at that dose, but I know 1-1.5g is all I need to feel it.
What happens after you have enough NE and DA concentrations, too much tyrosine can cause symptoms of nervousness, anxiety, etc. When this happens, simply lower your dose or use it during times of stressful demands when your neurotransmitter levels are diminishing such as the taxing physical labor of exercise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL! Too much time is the answer ;) I'm at work right now in a gym, at the front desk. I'm looking at a completely empty equipment floor. I just took a P-Slin, Super Curcumin, GTE, and Forslean... I have a blender back here ready to go for my shake that I'll be having with my white rice. Yeah... My day is tailored around eating, working out, and Anabolicminds.com.
congratulations, you have found the secret to life. i envy you!:frustrate

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
congratulations, you have found the secret to life. i envy you!:frustrate
LMAO! Hahahaha! I better stay put!

All I need now is a good woman ;)

...Or three :blink: