Purple Wraath ?

Dru

Dru

Awards
19/163lbs/2 years training exp.
I am placing my first order through nutraplanet tonight. My list includes glutamine and RPM. I was considering Purple Wraath as well so im curious if anyone has had tried this product and if it has a positive affect or negative? Also, can it be taken for as long as you want or is their a certain period of time when you must stop using it for a couple weeks/monthes? I was going to get Optimum Nutrition BCAA capsules instead of Purple Wraath, but now im wondering which one is the better choice. Opinions are appreciated, Thanks. :)

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i never personally never tried it but i have heard good reviews on it. Next time just hit the search button. and read the logs on it im pretty sure there is alot.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I don't see where you see ON BCAA caps, but I do see the powder. Purple Wraath is basically all-encompassing, and will deliver some excellent results. My choice would either be Purple Wraath or Xtend and some bulk beta alanine (Nutraplanet brand). I would ditch the glutamine, because the results are so inconsistent, it's not worth spending your money on right now. If I were you, I'd order RPM, Purple Wraath or BA+Xtend, and maybe Anabolic Pump with some Waxy Maize Starch.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
i've tried Purple Wraath and loved it. I sipped 2 servings during workouts and had great results. Beta alanine is also a must. It takes a few weeks to get in your system but once its in you'll definitely see a difference. RPM is now a staple in my workouts it gives me unparalleled focus although I'm on my 4th bottle and although my focus is still high I don't have the tunnel vision I had when I first started on it. I personally love glutamine and have been using it for years. I use it for recovery and take 10-20g a day + whatever is in my whey protein.

oh right now i'm using Xtend (watermelon) because it was on sale but i prefer the taste of purple wraath. This Xtend, to me, tastes slightly funny and makes me feel weird if i drink too much during my workout.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
definitely give purple wraath a try ... been using it for a long time ... currently I mix one scoop w/ 2 scoops of grape Xtend and sip pre/during workout and chug whatever is left after my last working set (typically it's finished before my workout is over)

Dru

Dru

Awards
Also how do you all suggest cycling Purple Wraath ?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
lol be ready for some gas man. personally i would go for incarnate just because its good. and also you should check out powerFULL by USPlabs. its the ****. if you like sleep then youll like powerfull. read up on it!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
lol be ready for some gas man. personally i would go for incarnate just because its good. and also you should check out powerFULL by USPlabs. its the ****. if you like sleep then youll like powerfull. read up on it!
i think the gas varies from person to person ... I've never had a gas problem with PWraath in the past ....

op - if you do buy PW, you can taper up the dosage to see how it affects you ... there is already BA in it, but it's a proprietary mix and I don't know how much is in there already ... whatever you end up doing, good luck

Last edited:
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're already a fan of BCAA's, then Purple Wrath is same as the next BCAA product. It's beta alanine content is a selling point but not enough in there to do anything unless you mega dose. So, if BA is what you're looking for, you'll have to add bulk BA as others have already suggested.

If you're a stim wuss like me, and sensitive to stims, you will love RPM. I use anywhere from 2-5 caps depending on my energy levels and it delivers consistently for me. If you are a stim vet and have a high tolerance, then RPM won't do much for you.

ChicagoAstro

Awards
I have just ordered a tub of Purple Wraath from BN after testing a sample sent to me and I like it.

I have been using the economical Super Advanced/High PerformanceCreatine from Body Fortress as a pre-workout drink, but don't like the amount of dextrose. I got it as an entry drink, as I have not taken any workout aids prior and wanted to test it out.

I have great expectations from Purple Wraath after reading other first hand accounts for good pre-workout prep.