Lean Mass Supplement

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
What's a good lean mass/dry bulk supplement I could use year round or for long periods at a time (like creatine)? Something non-methylated.

I love Cell Tech Hardcore, but it gives me the bloated look. Looking for something that will cut that out and harden me up, while still helping with strength. I took MDROL while on Cell Tech and got in the best shape, look and feel wise, of my life.

Basically, this may be a more of a dream than a reality, I want something that acts just like M-DROL (as far as strength gains and lean mass goes) without the harshness and toxicity.

Thanks in advance

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You are aware that M-Drol is a steroid right?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Of course.
I don't really expect to find an exact match to M-DROL, but something that could be a distant relative as far as lean mass properties go, that is NOT a D.S or P.H.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Well, Non-hormonal there's Powerfull, AP, RPM, Drive, Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and about fifty others out there. But realize non will be like M-Drol, a Steroid is still a Steroid. Those types of strength and weight gains are why they are so popular.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Thanks for the info! I'll check into those.

I saw an add for Protein Factory's Definition. Do you know anything about it?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I'd like a non-steroid that gives steroid-like results all year round. That'd be awesome. INVENT IT!