Insomnia? Sip a little tea, inhale some scented oils and get a good night’s rest…

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recovery is the most important aspect for making progress to your physique, and proper sleep is critical for recovery. Without proper sleep your body cannot restore your neurotransmitters for energy, or release sufficient GH for physical restoration. It’s a fact, in order to feel energetic and strong during the day, you need a solid night’s sleep

We are proud to introduce our – combining a natural herbal tea and scented oil for a combination that will give you the best sleep of your life, without the hangover.

The herbal tea is known as , which is a relaxing beverage for inducing a feeling of relaxation and sleepiness. The scented oil is our, which is a combination of natural volatile oils that immediately reach the brain upon inhalation to trigger sedation and tranquility. Together, Dream Tea & Sleep Scent allow emotions to calm and nerves to settle for deep REM sleep.

Our Dream Tea is 100% organic and includes the highest quality herbs. A combination of clinically proven herbs where chosen, such as, skullcap, chamomile, passionflower and valerian. (Dream tea is a bulk "loose tea", sold with a “tea cage” for easy steeping.)

The essential oils in Sleep Scent are 100% therapeutic grade and include the popular “Aromatherapy” oils, valerian, rose and neroli just to name a few.

To read more about the Slumber Stack, visit us.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
might have to throw this in when i order endo amp pretty soon

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
how long should the tea last? I definitely wanna try this

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how long should the tea last? I definitely wanna try this
You should get at least 22 cups of tea out of it. The bag lasted me over a month.. since some nights you just dont need it.

-Pp

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
man i just been looking for some good sleep supps. im going to try this after im done iwth my bottle of powerfull as soon as it gets to me house. im a tea guy so this should work out perfectly

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To get the most out of this product you have to use it along with your regular schedule. For instance, if you normally don’t go to bed until 12pm then you can’t just take the tea and expect to pass out at 8pm… but you can expect to fall asleep faster than you normally would, and have a deeper sleep with more vivid dreams, while also feeling refreshed in the morning.

-Pp

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
True. Valerian is a really powerfull sleep enhancer.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting concept! :)

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I have yet to see a doctor, but I do believe that I have a sleeping disorder. I toss and turn throughout the night, and usually always stay up late. Not by choice, however.

I'm definitely gonna have to try this.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see a doctor, but I do believe that I have a sleeping disorder. I toss and turn throughout the night, and usually always stay up late. Not by choice, however.

I'm definitely gonna have to try this.
Do you stay on the computer late? This can cause major problems with sleeping...

-Pp

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I have nothing else to do at night, so I do spend some time online at night before going to bed. I've been passing out and going to sleep easier lately, which has come as a surprise to me. I usually can never force myself to sleep until about 6am, but I've been passing out around 1:30-2am lately. It's helped me a lot.

Do you stay on the computer late? This can cause major problems with sleeping...

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have nothing else to do at night, so I do spend some time online at night before going to bed. I've been passing out and going to sleep easier lately, which has come as a surprise to me. I usually can never force myself to sleep until about 6am, but I've been passing out around 1:30-2am lately. It's helped me a lot.
Yeah, the computer will kill your sleep from the bright like it emits. Totaly prevents your natural melatonin release and keeps you wired. Try reading a book a couple hours before you sleep in a dim lit area.

-Pp

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks very solid PP. I've always had sleep issues and plan on giving this a try.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the computer will kill your sleep from the bright like it emits. Totaly prevents your natural melatonin release and keeps you wired. Try reading a book a couple hours before you sleep in a dim lit area.

-Pp
This is so true...
I recently moved into a new house and I havent gotten the internet hooked up yet, and i just havent even thought about hooking up TV.....
I was always plagued with insomnia, but I sleep like a damn baby without the damn electronic distractions. I get to bed earlier, and I dont sit around watching bs tv shows for an extra hour just to procrastinate sleep.
Im considering not even getting cable tv, but i might sign up for netflix so i can watch some movies when I have extra time.

Tea looks great and is a novel idea... def love to pick some of this up. It would be great to sip on when Im winding down at night.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is so true...
I recently moved into a new house and I havent gotten the internet hooked up yet, and i just havent even thought about hooking up TV.....
I was always plagued with insomnia, but I sleep like a damn baby without the damn electronic distractions. I get to bed earlier, and I dont sit around watching bs tv shows for an extra hour just to procrastinate sleep.
Im considering not even getting cable tv, but i might sign up for netflix so i can watch some movies when I have extra time.

Tea looks great and is a novel idea... def love to pick some of this up. It would be great to sip on when Im winding down at night.
Yes, I hear ya. Ill be removing the computer from my bedroom very soon.

-Pp

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I hear ya. Ill be removing the computer from my bedroom very soon.

-Pp
It's so true. This damn computer messing with all of our sleeping patterns. I think i need some tea. :)

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Dream Tea includes a mix of skullcap (USA - scutellaria lateriflora), chamomile flower (Egypt -matricaria recutita), passionflower (Italy - passiflora incarnate), valerian root (USA - valeriana officinalis), spearmint (USA - mentha spicata), rosemary (Spain - rosmarinus officinalis), hibiscus (Egypt - hibiscus sabdariffa), lemon verbena (Argentina - aloysia triphylla), orange peel (USA - citrus sinensis), vanilla roobios (Africa) and stevia (Argentina - stevia rebaudiana). All ingredients are certified organic by OTCO (Oregon Tilth Certified Organic) and are unsurpassed for freshness and taste. As you can see, we traveled around the world to gather these precious herbs (well, not literally).

*edit, answered my own Q.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had no cable at university for 2 years and I survive fine. AM is my worst computer distraction i.e. right now lol.

White tea with raspberry is one of my favourites.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've had no cable at university for 2 years and I survive fine. AM is my worst computer distraction i.e. right now lol.

White tea with raspberry is one of my favourites.

That sounds like some good stuff

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
Smoke a bowl and take two of these

You'll sleep like a baby.