Insomnia? Sip a little tea, inhale some scented oils and get a good night’s rest…

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Arrow Insomnia? Sip a little tea, inhale some scented oils and get a good night’s rest…




    Recovery is the most important aspect for making progress to your physique, and proper sleep is critical for recovery. Without proper sleep your body cannot restore your neurotransmitters for energy, or release sufficient GH for physical restoration. It’s a fact, in order to feel energetic and strong during the day, you need a solid night’s sleep

    We are proud to introduce our Slumber Stack – combining a natural herbal tea and scented oil for a combination that will give you the best sleep of your life, without the hangover.

    The herbal tea is known as Dream Tea, which is a relaxing beverage for inducing a feeling of relaxation and sleepiness. The scented oil is our Sleep Scent, which is a combination of natural volatile oils that immediately reach the brain upon inhalation to trigger sedation and tranquility. Together, Dream Tea & Sleep Scent allow emotions to calm and nerves to settle for deep REM sleep.

    Our Dream Tea is 100% organic and includes the highest quality herbs. A combination of clinically proven herbs where chosen, such as, skullcap, chamomile, passionflower and valerian. (Dream tea is a bulk "loose tea", sold with a “tea cage” for easy steeping.)

    The essential oils in Sleep Scent are 100% therapeutic grade and include the popular “Aromatherapy” oils, valerian, rose and neroli just to name a few.


    To read more about the Slumber Stack, visit us here.

  2. Registered User
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    might have to throw this in when i order endo amp pretty soon
  3. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0


    how long should the tea last? I definitely wanna try this
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Now this is some stuff I like.
  5. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0


    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    how long should the tea last? I definitely wanna try this
    You should get at least 22 cups of tea out of it. The bag lasted me over a month.. since some nights you just dont need it.

    -Pp
  7. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You should get at least 22 cups of tea out of it. The bag lasted me over a month.. since some nights you just dont need it.

    -Pp
    thanks, definitely gonna try this
  8. Registered User
    lightemup's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    262
    Answers
    0


    man i just been looking for some good sleep supps. im going to try this after im done iwth my bottle of powerfull as soon as it gets to me house. im a tea guy so this should work out perfectly
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    To get the most out of this product you have to use it along with your regular schedule. For instance, if you normally don’t go to bed until 12pm then you can’t just take the tea and expect to pass out at 8pm… but you can expect to fall asleep faster than you normally would, and have a deeper sleep with more vivid dreams, while also feeling refreshed in the morning.

    -Pp
  10. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    True. Valerian is a really powerfull sleep enhancer.
  11. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Interesting concept!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Interesting concept!
    :-)

    -Pp
  13. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Answers
    0


    I have yet to see a doctor, but I do believe that I have a sleeping disorder. I toss and turn throughout the night, and usually always stay up late. Not by choice, however.

    I'm definitely gonna have to try this.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by beefcake12901 View Post
    I have yet to see a doctor, but I do believe that I have a sleeping disorder. I toss and turn throughout the night, and usually always stay up late. Not by choice, however.

    I'm definitely gonna have to try this.
    Do you stay on the computer late? This can cause major problems with sleeping...

    -Pp
  15. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Answers
    0


    I have nothing else to do at night, so I do spend some time online at night before going to bed. I've been passing out and going to sleep easier lately, which has come as a surprise to me. I usually can never force myself to sleep until about 6am, but I've been passing out around 1:30-2am lately. It's helped me a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Do you stay on the computer late? This can cause major problems with sleeping...

    -Pp
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by beefcake12901 View Post
    I have nothing else to do at night, so I do spend some time online at night before going to bed. I've been passing out and going to sleep easier lately, which has come as a surprise to me. I usually can never force myself to sleep until about 6am, but I've been passing out around 1:30-2am lately. It's helped me a lot.
    Yeah, the computer will kill your sleep from the bright like it emits. Totaly prevents your natural melatonin release and keeps you wired. Try reading a book a couple hours before you sleep in a dim lit area.

    -Pp
  17. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Looks very solid PP. I've always had sleep issues and plan on giving this a try.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  18. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah, the computer will kill your sleep from the bright like it emits. Totaly prevents your natural melatonin release and keeps you wired. Try reading a book a couple hours before you sleep in a dim lit area.

    -Pp
    This is so true...
    I recently moved into a new house and I havent gotten the internet hooked up yet, and i just havent even thought about hooking up TV.....
    I was always plagued with insomnia, but I sleep like a damn baby without the damn electronic distractions. I get to bed earlier, and I dont sit around watching bs tv shows for an extra hour just to procrastinate sleep.
    Im considering not even getting cable tv, but i might sign up for netflix so i can watch some movies when I have extra time.

    Tea looks great and is a novel idea... def love to pick some of this up. It would be great to sip on when Im winding down at night.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    This is so true...
    I recently moved into a new house and I havent gotten the internet hooked up yet, and i just havent even thought about hooking up TV.....
    I was always plagued with insomnia, but I sleep like a damn baby without the damn electronic distractions. I get to bed earlier, and I dont sit around watching bs tv shows for an extra hour just to procrastinate sleep.
    Im considering not even getting cable tv, but i might sign up for netflix so i can watch some movies when I have extra time.

    Tea looks great and is a novel idea... def love to pick some of this up. It would be great to sip on when Im winding down at night.
    Yes, I hear ya. Ill be removing the computer from my bedroom very soon.

    -Pp
  20. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes, I hear ya. Ill be removing the computer from my bedroom very soon.

    -Pp
    It's so true. This damn computer messing with all of our sleeping patterns. I think i need some tea.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Registered User
    rabican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    382
    Answers
    0


    Dream Tea includes a mix of skullcap (USA - scutellaria lateriflora), chamomile flower (Egypt -matricaria recutita), passionflower (Italy - passiflora incarnate), valerian root (USA - valeriana officinalis), spearmint (USA - mentha spicata), rosemary (Spain - rosmarinus officinalis), hibiscus (Egypt - hibiscus sabdariffa), lemon verbena (Argentina - aloysia triphylla), orange peel (USA - citrus sinensis), vanilla roobios (Africa) and stevia (Argentina - stevia rebaudiana). All ingredients are certified organic by OTCO (Oregon Tilth Certified Organic) and are unsurpassed for freshness and taste. As you can see, we traveled around the world to gather these precious herbs (well, not literally).


    *edit, answered my own Q.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Tea is GOOD!!
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    chamomile flower ... mmm

    -Pp
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    I've had no cable at university for 2 years and I survive fine. AM is my worst computer distraction i.e. right now lol.

    White tea with raspberry is one of my favourites.
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I've had no cable at university for 2 years and I survive fine. AM is my worst computer distraction i.e. right now lol.

    White tea with raspberry is one of my favourites.

    That sounds like some good stuff
  26. Registered User
    IvyLeaguePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    Smoke a bowl and take two of these



    You'll sleep like a baby.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:17 PM
  2. I made these burgers last night...good or no good?
    By LeeRoi in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. Best time during the day/night to take fish oils
    By LoPips20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 11:03 AM
  4. Certain oils good for body
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 04:26 PM
  5. IP bulk oils....are they any good??
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in