pre-workout bulk item drink list,

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
Trying to put together a creatine/carb/brain preworkout drinking going here, trying to keep it cheap heres the list what u think. add/subtract

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
i got CEE and BCAA's already forgot to mention,

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Looks Solid, My only suggestions are:
Glycerol Mono Sterate
Bulk Leucine ( stretch you BCAA's A little)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Citrulline Malate, BA & ALCAR. Maybe some Chocamine.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
whats the Glycerol Mono Sterate for again?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hydration, nutrient delivery, Pump. Its pretty fun to have in your drink for bicep and chest days but I would pass on legs days.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Citrulline Malate, BA & ALCAR. Maybe some Chocamine.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but does ALCAR stand for acetyl-l-carnitine and if so, what are the benefits of adding this to his pre-workout concoction?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is a stupid question but does ALCAR stand for acetyl-l-carnitine and if so, what are the benefits of adding this to his pre-workout concoction?

L-carnitine is a trimethylated amino acid that plays essential roles in many areas of the body, including fatty acid translocation and muscle function. Carnitine is also acetylated into the ester Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALCAR) in the brain, liver, and kidney. ALCAR also plays a variety of roles in the body, including increasing acetylcholine production and stimulation of protein and membrane phospholipid synthesis. Orally administered L-carnitine and ALCAR have profound anti-aging and nutrient repartitioning properties, and the effects of supplementing with them have been extensively researched in many areas, including exercise performance, weight loss, treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, diabetic neuropathy, depression and many other neurological disorders, treatment of alcoholism, treatment of cardiovascular diseases, insulin resistance, and many others.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-carnitine is a trimethylated amino acid that plays essential roles in many areas of the body, including fatty acid translocation and muscle function. Carnitine is also acetylated into the ester Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALCAR) in the brain, liver, and kidney. ALCAR also plays a variety of roles in the body, including increasing acetylcholine production and stimulation of protein and membrane phospholipid synthesis. Orally administered L-carnitine and ALCAR have profound anti-aging and nutrient repartitioning properties, and the effects of supplementing with them have been extensively researched in many areas, including exercise performance, weight loss, treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, diabetic neuropathy, depression and many other neurological disorders, treatment of alcoholism, treatment of cardiovascular diseases, insulin resistance, and many others.
Great info...thanks BP. I live in Canada and we are not allowed to import anything with L-Carnitine in it. Not sure why but that's Health Canada for you. I have heard however that acetyl-l-carnitine is okay to bring across. :confused:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
GMS
Tir-creatine malate
Cit Malate
Taurine
Arginine(if so you choose)
is my preWO

GABA better post IMO for the GH release, also wont give you weak tired muscle preWO.
BCAAs

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
GMS
Tir-creatine malate
Cit Malate
Taurine
Arginine(if so you choose)
is my preWO

GABA better post IMO for the GH release, also wont give you weak tired muscle preWO.
BCAAs
ive used white flood before and the mental aspects were great, i was guessing that was due to the GABA, what else is a good neuro for concentration during lifts

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ive used white flood before and the mental aspects were great, i was guessing that was due to the GABA, what else is a good neuro for concentration during lifts
as above yes. Or a product i liked was Adrenaline by....? haha sorry cant recal, i only had some samples. Red and White label.

EDIT: Also remember when taking those type of supps to pay attention to your mood. I was on 5HTP, GABA, Melatonin, Theanine etc, simple stuff like that and after awhile it takes a toll on you. I noticed after about 4 weeks 5on2 off(days) use i began to become a little more mopey, depressed, bothered easily. Nothing severe but my GF noticed.