Powerfull

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
I just started Powerfull and I have had the crazyest dreams. They are so vivid and realistic its unbelievable. The sleep quailty is awsome but I was just wondering if anyone eles had dreams that are out of the ordinary.

aussiefrase

Awards
yeh i have been on them for about a week now, and have also had so crazy dreams....lovin it.....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yep, its a great side effect. Think its from the growth hormone release.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea many Powerfull users have seen this effect. Its a great quality as dreams are indicative of very deep sleep.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
thats good to hear. I did a lot of research before I got this product and i didnt hear anyone say anything about dreams only sleep quality. Good stuff so far though.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think it's the dopamine as well. This also happens when one takes the right amount of B6 before bed; More vivid dreams and better dream recall.

Methyl Lean, ZMK, and Powerfull make for one hell of a sleep/recomp stack.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
god i love that. i just ordered powerfull like two days ago. it will be here tomorrow. what dosage do you take, LaGrange?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Favourite supp...

Im sticking to the advised protocol, but the first week halve the dosage as I was waking up with a slight headache.

I will also dose for about 2 months before having a month off.

ekdevil

Awards
i only take as a sleep aid,and its amazing.i work graveyard shift,so some days i only get 4hours sleep.but with powerfull it the 4hours seems to be 7.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i dont get the dreams but i do sleep like a log

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only on day 4 of this formula, so far it seems better than the last one. but original formula is still my favorite. i agree, powerful is good stuff, been using it off and on for over 2 years.:hammer:

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
I use 3 pre work out and 2 before bed. Im only on day 3 so the effects while working out hasnt been seen but the sleep is just amazing. I sleep well with out powerful ( never get up to pee or anything) but i feel like i have been missing out on powerfull for years. Its the best

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
lol thats my main problem man. takin a piss from all the water i drink throughout the day. half the time i end up pissing on the floor cuz im so dam tired. but yeah cant wait man my stuffs sposed to be in today, which i doubt it will, cuz its already 5:41pm so im guessing tomorrow will be the magic number. CANT WAIT!

I use 3 pre work out and 2 before bed. Im only on day 3 so the effects while working out hasnt been seen but the sleep is just amazing. I sleep well with out powerful ( never get up to pee or anything) but i feel like i have been missing out on powerfull for years. Its the best

stack the preworkout powerFULL with a stimulant the synergy produces an amazing Mind muscle connection.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
yo USP is it still recommended the 5 on 2 off thingy per week?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
stack the preworkout powerFULL with a stimulant the synergy produces an amazing Mind muscle connection.
Hey USPLabs. I guess you don't check ur PMs much ;) I got a couple hundred bucks of your products and I need some advice on a situation. If you could help out, I'd definitely appreciate it! Thanks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob was away recently, he should get back to you shortly. Do I have the same PM waiting?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
haha! I'm not in a hurry... but basically my thing is about Blueprint and AP/P-Slin. I'm using Blueprint with PCT and it has 300mg R-ALA and requires a once morning dosing. Wondering how you'd reccommend to use this in conjunction with the morning dose of AP/P-Slin. Any help is appreciated!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The risk of storage in the morning is not severe. Continue dosing as you were, IMO.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The risk of storage in the morning is not severe. Continue dosing as you were, IMO.
So, use Blueprint before breakfast and then continue the rest of the day with AP/P-Slin accordingly? Thanks!