Leviathan Reloaded and DCP stack/dosing question!!!!!!!

  1. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Leviathan Reloaded and DCP stack/dosing question!!!!!!!


    I am running into a wall here trying to figure out a dosing schedule for my Leviathan-R and DCP. Actually...just the first dosage of the day for each. I will be starting them on Thursday and I work out at about 8:00 or 8:30 in the morning Mon-Fri. I don't have a problem waking up an hour or so early to take them, but I usually have a piece of fruit before I workout, generally a banana or an orange, just to get something in my system (I also will be taking Xtend pre, during, and post). The instructions say that Levi-R works best when insulin levels are low, i'm not a nutritionist so I dont really know what degree of an insulin release an orange or banana causes. Would it be cool to take a dose of each at say 7:00 or 7:15 then the fruit around 8:00? This is no doubt a noob question, just looking for some simple, reliable input from my bros here at AM. Like all of you, I want to get the best out of anything that I'm supplementing with, wouldn't want any wasted efforts. I won't be able to check out your replies until tomorrow, but looking forward. Check you all tomorrow. Thanks!

  2. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    In addition to the above post, list of other current supps are:

    Nos Ether (YEAH!!!)
    SuperCissus
    Incarnate
    GF Pro
    Xtend
    Activite
    Vigor
    R-ALA
    Maca
    Fenugreek
    Green Tea Extract
    Super Digestive Enzymes
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,419
    Rep Power
    771851
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I am running into a wall here trying to figure out a dosing schedule for my Leviathan-R and DCP. Actually...just the first dosage of the day for each. I will be starting them on Thursday and I work out at about 8:00 or 8:30 in the morning Mon-Fri. I don't have a problem waking up an hour or so early to take them, but I usually have a piece of fruit before I workout, generally a banana or an orange, just to get something in my system (I also will be taking Xtend pre, during, and post). The instructions say that Levi-R works best when insulin levels are low, i'm not a nutritionist so I dont really know what degree of an insulin release an orange or banana causes. Would it be cool to take a dose of each at say 7:00 or 7:15 then the fruit around 8:00? This is no doubt a noob question, just looking for some simple, reliable input from my bros here at AM. Like all of you, I want to get the best out of anything that I'm supplementing with, wouldn't want any wasted efforts. I won't be able to check out your replies until tomorrow, but looking forward. Check you all tomorrow. Thanks!
    Fructose doesn't really cause a major insulin spike, so you are ok with that.

    Just take both products upon waking, then have your fruit about 20-30 minutes later.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Fructose doesn't really cause a major insulin spike, so you are ok with that.

    Just take both products upon waking, then have your fruit about 20-30 minutes later.
    Thanks dsade. I didn't think so either, but I'd rather ask and know...than not ask and not know. Now that I think of it, I will be having to take the NOS Ether pretty much about the same time. That wouldn't be overkill you think? I would also think that the 30 min. or so with the fruit would be cool as well?
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,419
    Rep Power
    771851
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Thanks dsade. I didn't think so either, but I'd rather ask and know...than not ask and not know. Now that I think of it, I will be having to take the NOS Ether pretty much about the same time. That wouldn't be overkill you think? I would also think that the 30 min. or so with the fruit would be cool as well?
    Personally NO supps on an empty stomach make me quite ill, and I am figuring out why (hint: prevalence of Reactive Nitrogen and Oxygen species in the stomach and intestines can wreak havoc on the rest of the body). I think some fruit would be QUITE beneficial - banana, or better yet an apple.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Personally NO supps on an empty stomach make me quite ill, and I am figuring out why (hint: prevalence of Reactive Nitrogen and Oxygen species in the stomach and intestines can wreak havoc on the rest of the body). I think some fruit would be QUITE beneficial - banana, or better yet an apple.
    Thanks for the input Bro. I've never been a huge fan of NO supps in general, so my experience with them is limited to half a jug of No-Xplode that I ended up giving away. I always felt my money was better spent in other areas, especially for food, rent, car payment...you know, the basics. I did take the original Ether and liked it though, so I'm very excited to take Chucks new version. And you can never go wrong with an extra apple or two IMHO. Thanks again!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:00 AM
  2. Leviathan Reloaded Question
    By petey7408 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. Need dosing info for a DCP and leviathan reloaded stack
    By applesmack23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 11:37 AM
  4. Leviathan Reloaded Question
    By Muscledad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 01:50 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in