anabolic pump

J

jaw678

Awards
i am about to start taking anabolic pump and was wondering whats stacks well with it if anything at all.

T

tattoopierced1

AP by itself works great.. throw in some creatine and you got a good combo.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am about to start taking anabolic pump and was wondering whats stacks well with it if anything at all.
Carbs.

But for real, it stacks well with a lot. I like using it with test boosters or other pro-anabolics.

Did I mention carbs?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to hijack... I've been thinking about taking AP, but at the moment I'm a little worried about upping my carbs... I finished out a lean bulk a lot leaner than I'd planned, but I don't want to up the calories too much at this point because I'm in summer mode and I'd still like to lose a bit from the midsection. What are the chances that my bf would increase as a result of taking AP with increased carbs? And if I were to take it, should I adjust my calories to account for the extra carbs?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't mean to hijack... I've been thinking about taking AP, but at the moment I'm a little worried about upping my carbs... I finished out a lean bulk a lot leaner than I'd planned, but I don't want to up the calories too much at this point because I'm in summer mode and I'd still like to lose a bit from the midsection. What are the chances that my bf would increase as a result of taking AP with increased carbs? And if I were to take it, should I adjust my calories to account for the extra carbs?
How many carbs were you planning on taking in after your cut? I would say don't up your cals too much, but use the AP with atleast 30g carb meals to help your body use them more efficiently. Your bf should be fine b/c the carbs should get uptaken better and not stored as fat. But don't think AP is a free ticket to crazy carbs, sure it helps but remember it can only do so much :)

For the OP: Stack suggestions depend on your goals. If you're using AP to help a cut, definitely a fat-burner like Levi Reloaded or Recreate etc. Also some green tea, CLA, Sesamin, etc. If you're bulking, food :) And maybe some creatine, Beta-Alanine.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
How many carbs were you planning on taking in after your cut? I would say don't up your cals too much, but use the AP with atleast 30g carb meals to help your body use them more efficiently. Your bf should be fine b/c the carbs should get uptaken better and not stored as fat. But don't think AP is a free ticket to crazy carbs, sure it helps but remember it can only do so much :)
~150g daily from oatmeal in the am, and veggies and fruit w/meals the rest of the day. Oh, and additionally another 50g (dextrose & creatine PWO).

I'm definitely not looking to go carb crazy. Just wondering how much I'd have to add (I know I don't get enough carbs for AP with my current pre/post-WO meals) to maximize the efficiency of this stuff. What I was thinking was maybe a cup of oatmeal with each dose? Or is that wasteful? Should I just save it for later?

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
im mixing size-on & intrabolic w/ anabolic pump now and i love it. my workouts are sick and the pumps are borderline annoying

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
im mixing size-on & intrabolic w/ anabolic pump now and i love it. my workouts are sick and the pumps are borderline annoying
That's a very nice stack indeed. :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
AP stacks very well with most products such as Creatine, BA, IntrAbolic. Just don't take Insulin Potentiators too close to the AP doses if possible.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Just don't take Insulin Potentiators too close to the AP doses if possible.
yup i agree with that and havent really seen that discussed much...

even IP's in sizeon are enough, when mixed with AP, to cause me to go hypoglycemic if i go a few hours without eating

Lotto

Lotto

Awards
ive been taking AP with 60-80gs a carbs per meal and leaning out....

but then again i am 224 lbs 6'3.....so i would need that much to see anything

also i am on Recreate, Creatine Mono, Xtend, Fishoil, Whey

J

jaw678

Awards
thanks everyone i will try some stuff and see what happens