Recreate and stomach troubles

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Just was wondering if anyone else had some problems with their stomach while on Recreate.
I'm on my 5th day. the first 3 I had no problems, but the last 2 have been difficult. Stomach is very upset and I have had to make many trips to the bathroom.

I'm takeing 2 pills in the morning before breakfast and 1 before lunch.
This is my first time useing Recreate and was wondering if this was normal and my body would adjust to it?

So what do you think????

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it is normal, your body should adjust to it. This is the forslean in it. I used to have quite a lot of problems with it but now it is hardly an issue at all.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Dreamweaver hit it on the head. Forslean takes a little time to adapt to. It might be a good idea to run just cap at a time for a little bit, then move up to 1 and 2.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Thanks guys,I was hopeing that was the case.
I'll just have to suck it up and adjust.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time using a forskolin containing product? Do you notice significant problems after the 2 pill dose (assuming this is your pre-gym dose?)

Like above you should see a decrease in the symptoms if you knock it down to 1-1 and give your body time to adjust to it.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Is this your first time using a forskolin containing product? Do you notice significant problems after the 2 pill dose (assuming this is your pre-gym dose?)

Like above you should see a decrease in the symptoms if you knock it down to 1-1 and give your body time to adjust to it.
Yes its my first time.

The 2 pills are in the a.m., before I work out and the 1 pill is before lunch.

I may back off to 1 & 1 until I can adjust, today is not as bad as yesterday so I'm improving. Usually I have no trouble with anything bothering my stomach. SO I guess there's always a first time.

Thanks for the replies, since I'm new on the site, its good to know everyone will still offer their support.

THANKS

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes if it's better today then your probably like me and only have occasional problems. If it gets worse then adjust back to 1 and 1. Doesn't sound like it will though.