6 oxo dosing for pct

  1. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0

    6 oxo dosing for pct


    whats the best way to dose 6 oxo for pct im running it with sustain alpha iv heard many different opinions, should i dose it as on the bottle or taper down the last few weeks on it?

    thanks for the input

  2. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    what did u take that u need the 6 oxo for
  3. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    its for an x mass cycle that i took about about 2 months ago im running it with sustain alpha to make sure my hormones are back to normal i took anabolic xtreme pct and thats not much of a pct for x mass
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    its for an x mass cycle that i took about about 2 months ago im running it with sustain alpha to make sure my hormones are back to normal i took anabolic xtreme pct and thats not much of a pct for x mass
    so ur doing pct for something u did 2 months ago? that doesn't seem right. and i'm pretty sure anabolic xtremes pct is an ATD which is a lot stronger than 6 oxo. 6 oxo isn't usually strong enough for PCT for most "prohormones"
  5. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    no, i took anabolics xtreme pct right after my cycle im just following up with 6 oxo and sustain alpha to make sure my hormones are in check, would the anabolic xtreme pct just be enough, i have another bottle of it im thinking of saving money and just running that with my sustain alpha
  6. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    no, i took anabolics xtreme pct right after my cycle im just following up with 6 oxo and sustain alpha to make sure my hormones are in check, would the anabolic xtreme pct just be enough, i have another bottle of it im thinking of saving money and just running that with my sustain alpha
    go get ur blood checked to see if ur t levels are back. might be better to go with something like mass fx/hyperdol to increase natural levels along with controlling estrogen instead of blocking it. 6-bromo is one of the newest pct type product which doesn't eradicate estrogen but keeps it at optimal levels. the advanced pct and the 2 months off of everything should have u back to normal.
  7. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    alright thanks for the help man
  8. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    oh also i had on more question, is anabolics xtreme pct one of the strongest on the market jw
  9. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    oh also i had on more question, is anabolics xtreme pct one of the strongest on the market jw
    um... all have their advantages and disadvantages. ATD's completely eradicate estrogen leaving your levels low and can make u feel like crap and lose your libido but blocks estrogen conversion very well. i've taken advanced pct after taking a cycle of superdrol and was fine. kept all gains
  10. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    so what would be the proper pct after taking something like x mass one of my friends is about to start on it, and was going to tell him the proper pct for it
  11. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    so what would be the proper pct after taking something like x mass one of my friends is about to start on it, and was going to tell him the proper pct for it
    i like the hypderol/mass fx stack. but the advanced pct would work fine. just read up on dosing and it might be good to taper down ur dose at the end.
  12. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    actually u took the pct. the advanced pct is the new one that has the 6-bromo. thats the one i took. that would should work out fine.
  13. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    taper down the advanced pct or the mass fx/hyperdrol,
  14. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    is mass fx/hyperdrol hormonal or not?
  15. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    taper down the advanced pct or the mass fx/hyperdrol,
    nevermind. neither, u took the pct from anabolic extreme which was an ATD. the new advanced PCT is 6-bromo.
  16. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    so the new one is the better, which on do you think is better post cycle support by ai or axs pct
  17. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    so the new one is the better, which on do you think is better post cycle support by ai or axs pct
    whats axs pct
  18. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    sorry im just abbreviating anabolic xtremes andvacned pct
  19. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    sorry im just abbreviating anabolic xtremes andvacned pct
    oh. well if ur looking at the cycle support by anabolic innovations it's something completely different. u should be taking that with the advanced pct. cycle support are supports sups like red yeast rice and milk thistle and grape seed extract along with other things in order to help with blood pressure, helping liver values and lowering cholesterol. advanced pct controls your estrogen levels and helps bring test levels back up
  20. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    oh im sorry i meant the post cycle support not the cycle support my bad
  21. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    oh im sorry i meant the post cycle support not the cycle support my bad
    never tried a product with Trans-Resveratrol in it. if u wanted that u can get the 6 oxo xtreme which has Trans-Resveratrol added in with the regular 6 oxo formula. gonna have to ask someone with a little more experience with that type of product.
  22. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    alright man thanks for the help though
  23. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 214boy View Post
    alright man thanks for the help though
    no prob. Trans-Resveratrol is usually kind of expensive. might be more cost effective to buy in bulk powder.
  24. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i like the hypderol/mass fx stack. but the advanced pct would work fine. just read up on dosing and it might be good to taper down ur dose at the end.
    just be careful using this as a PCT. PA wrote a long article a couple months back explaining why 6-bromo aka what is in hyperdrol is not ideal for PCT.
  25. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    so what could i run with sustain alpha to get the job done?
  26. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,388
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    um... all have their advantages and disadvantages. ATD's completely eradicate estrogen leaving your levels low and can make u feel like crap and lose your libido but blocks estrogen conversion very well. i've taken advanced pct after taking a cycle of superdrol and was fine. kept all gains
    wait, u look only advanced pct after superdrol and was "fine"? did u get bloodwork done?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  27. Registered User
    214boy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    i took advacned pct after an x mass cycle, and no i havent gotten blood work yet, i have an app. scheduled
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:52 PM
  2. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in