6 oxo dosing for pct

214boy

Awards
whats the best way to dose 6 oxo for pct im running it with sustain alpha iv heard many different opinions, should i dose it as on the bottle or taper down the last few weeks on it?

thanks for the input

214boy

Awards
its for an x mass cycle that i took about about 2 months ago im running it with sustain alpha to make sure my hormones are back to normal i took anabolic xtreme pct and thats not much of a pct for x mass

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its for an x mass cycle that i took about about 2 months ago im running it with sustain alpha to make sure my hormones are back to normal i took anabolic xtreme pct and thats not much of a pct for x mass
so ur doing pct for something u did 2 months ago? that doesn't seem right. and i'm pretty sure anabolic xtremes pct is an ATD which is a lot stronger than 6 oxo. 6 oxo isn't usually strong enough for PCT for most "prohormones"

214boy

Awards
no, i took anabolics xtreme pct right after my cycle im just following up with 6 oxo and sustain alpha to make sure my hormones are in check, would the anabolic xtreme pct just be enough, i have another bottle of it im thinking of saving money and just running that with my sustain alpha

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, i took anabolics xtreme pct right after my cycle im just following up with 6 oxo and sustain alpha to make sure my hormones are in check, would the anabolic xtreme pct just be enough, i have another bottle of it im thinking of saving money and just running that with my sustain alpha
go get ur blood checked to see if ur t levels are back. might be better to go with something like mass fx/hyperdol to increase natural levels along with controlling estrogen instead of blocking it. 6-bromo is one of the newest pct type product which doesn't eradicate estrogen but keeps it at optimal levels. the advanced pct and the 2 months off of everything should have u back to normal.

214boy

Awards
oh also i had on more question, is anabolics xtreme pct one of the strongest on the market jw

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh also i had on more question, is anabolics xtreme pct one of the strongest on the market jw
um... all have their advantages and disadvantages. ATD's completely eradicate estrogen leaving your levels low and can make u feel like crap and lose your libido but blocks estrogen conversion very well. i've taken advanced pct after taking a cycle of superdrol and was fine. kept all gains

214boy

Awards
so what would be the proper pct after taking something like x mass one of my friends is about to start on it, and was going to tell him the proper pct for it

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what would be the proper pct after taking something like x mass one of my friends is about to start on it, and was going to tell him the proper pct for it
i like the hypderol/mass fx stack. but the advanced pct would work fine. just read up on dosing and it might be good to taper down ur dose at the end.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually u took the pct. the advanced pct is the new one that has the 6-bromo. thats the one i took. that would should work out fine.

214boy

Awards
taper down the advanced pct or the mass fx/hyperdrol,

214boy

Awards
so the new one is the better, which on do you think is better post cycle support by ai or axs pct

214boy

Awards
sorry im just abbreviating anabolic xtremes andvacned pct

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry im just abbreviating anabolic xtremes andvacned pct
oh. well if ur looking at the cycle support by anabolic innovations it's something completely different. u should be taking that with the advanced pct. cycle support are supports sups like red yeast rice and milk thistle and grape seed extract along with other things in order to help with blood pressure, helping liver values and lowering cholesterol. advanced pct controls your estrogen levels and helps bring test levels back up

214boy

Awards
oh im sorry i meant the post cycle support not the cycle support my bad

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh im sorry i meant the post cycle support not the cycle support my bad
never tried a product with Trans-Resveratrol in it. if u wanted that u can get the 6 oxo xtreme which has Trans-Resveratrol added in with the regular 6 oxo formula. gonna have to ask someone with a little more experience with that type of product.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i like the hypderol/mass fx stack. but the advanced pct would work fine. just read up on dosing and it might be good to taper down ur dose at the end.
just be careful using this as a PCT. PA wrote a long article a couple months back explaining why 6-bromo aka what is in hyperdrol is not ideal for PCT.

214boy

Awards
so what could i run with sustain alpha to get the job done?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
um... all have their advantages and disadvantages. ATD's completely eradicate estrogen leaving your levels low and can make u feel like crap and lose your libido but blocks estrogen conversion very well. i've taken advanced pct after taking a cycle of superdrol and was fine. kept all gains
wait, u look only advanced pct after superdrol and was "fine"? did u get bloodwork done?

214boy

Awards
i took advacned pct after an x mass cycle, and no i havent gotten blood work yet, i have an app. scheduled