Anabolic Switch results?

matic22

Awards
Anybody try this product? I thought I saw a thread about this already but I cant find it....can someone post any results/compliments/negative thoughts....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
1) Stay out of GNC
2) overpriced, underdosed, better products out there for less and more servings.

matic22

Awards
i was going to order it online for a discounted price...i never go to GNC...lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
well it better be cheap but there are better products out there.

matic22

Awards
ok....thanks for the feedback.....i just like to try different products to see if i get any results.....

FLgator

Awards
dude GNC's prices are low now...they have so many sale prices plus the gold card...i pay 42 bucks for a big tub of optimum nutrition size on for 40 with the gold card regular price 50 and it's not like you pay shipping. So that's cheaper than nutraplanet. Not knocking nutra but you need to shop around to get a real idea on prices.

FLgator

Awards
Not long enough to make a judgement whether it was good or not. I had the old formulation where they used dextrose as the carb source and for some reason it just hardened up. Basically it solidified...so they re-formulated it's maltodextrin(sp) now and isn't supposed to have any problems anymore. Looks good has a bunch of EEA and 7 or 8 creatines plus the carbs so should be a good creatine for size.

matic22

Awards
I agree....I'm looking for a new creatine to try and it looked interesting so I am going to give it a shot in another week. I have been using Sciavation's Vasocharge which is some goodstuff but i just like trying different things to see what works best.

FLgator

Awards
I agree....I'm looking for a new creatine to try and it looked interesting so I am going to give it a shot in another week. I have been using Sciavation's Vasocharge which is some goodstuff but i just like trying different things to see what works best.

I hear ya bro, give it a try let us know what you think.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
dude GNC's prices are low now...they have so many sale prices plus the gold card...i pay 42 bucks for a big tub of optimum nutrition size on for 40 with the gold card regular price 50 and it's not like you pay shipping. So that's cheaper than nutraplanet. Not knocking nutra but you need to shop around to get a real idea on prices.
42.99 ON Gold Standard + 15.00 Gold Card = $58.00.
Lets check Nutraplanet.com
42.99 ON Gold Standard + 5.20 Shipping = $48.19.
GNC may have lowered their prices in "some" stores. Most franchise stores still have $51.99 for BSN No-Xplode. and the one at Discover Mills Mall in Atlanta has it for $71.99. as of yesterday. I saw it and almost fell out laughing. Maybe you have the exception, Good for ya, I'd like to see them get real but I wouldn't expect it to last.

matic22

Awards
The GNC near me prices are outrageous also.....I NEVER get anything from....**** is ridiculous.