Advice on low dose therapy of epistane??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Advice on low dose therapy of epistane??

Guy, i've tried to get some info in the weight loss forum but i had only 2 hits. For the record i have read the faq's and the pulsing page. However, i have a few questions.
    I'm trying to lose weight (25lbs) over a 6-8 week period. All i want to do is keep most of my muscle and strength while doing this. I want to keep my sides to a minimum. I don't want to have to find any PCT agents that are not legal. i want to be legit all the way. What type of low maintanace strategy can you guys suggest, that i won't need any type of SERM that i can't get over the counter. Remember i'm just tryingto keep most of my pre existing muscle and strength. BTW i would like to maybe do the suggested cycle for 3 weeks and maybe go off for 3-4 weeks and hit maybe a 2 week pulse to finish up my weight loss cycle. Please guys give me some sort of pussified pulse schedule!! Thanks!!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

25 lbs in 6 to 8 weeks is a little fast especially if you are trying to preserve muscle. You've been watching too many Jenny Craig commercials lose weight that fast and you will defintiely lose muscle.

There of plenty of herbal products that will help you retain muscle while you lose fat. Leviathan reloaded and DCP or Recreate which seems to be helping a lot of people.

Diet of course is about 95% of the battle doesn't matter what you use.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Really, 25 lbs is alot overa 2 month period? I'm really trying to be good on my diet. I took out the sodas and the junk food. I'm hitting the cardio. I wonder what is the safe amount of weight to lose in a week or a month?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

First of all throw your scales out the window, if your trying to preserveb muscle and lose fat then it really is not going to help to be watching your weight. How your clothes fit what you see in the mirror is much more important. As long as you see steady progress then all is well.

I have lost close to 2 inches around my waist without losing an once of weight. This is optimal in my opinion.

People who lose weight rapidly always lose muscle as you can only lose at very most about 1 lb of fat a week, and that would be quite extrodinary. Oh and another thing when people first start dieting they often lose a lot of water weight so that can also acount for some to the weight loss. So if you do lose 10 to 12 lbs in the first month that is probably ok, after that no more than 1 lb a week.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Ok, i see what you are saying. With that in mind; should i just diet and exercise for a while before i even introduce myself to the epistane?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Epistane is a steroid, I hope you know. I here it is safer than most but still a steriod. I would work on diet and exercise, then later look into herbal products later on when you reach a plateau then if your really really serious maybe you could look at something like epistane that's your choice.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

I really don't like the idea of taking any kind of pro-hormone. However, i'm really proud of my strength levels, considering they are all natural numbers. I don't want to shed 20-30 lbs and have to lose 25-40 lbs on my bench. I'm not sure my priorties are right.. lol
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dude, some of your strenght levels may lower as your bodyweight does as you are losing the counter balance factor. IMHO you should concentrate first on removing the "excess" weight and then look to build from there

don't get too hang up on how strong you are or aren't because for the following 6-8 weeks you are concentrating on fat removal

first things first

all the best
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%

Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Please guys give me some sort of pussified pulse schedule!! Thanks!!
    You would be wasting your money with a low dose pulse of Epi, IMO. Don't lose weight too quickly or you will be dropping muscle as DW indicated.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

I can see your point. Ok, lets say i do the safe and conservative weight loss approach. When i get down to the weight that i want to be at, is there any completly safe pulse dosage for epistane? I definitely don't want to get illegal serms..
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Yah I am not an expert on steroids, I have dabbled a bit with mild stuff but I don't like the shut down at all. I am pretty much identified by my libido. That's my M.O.

I don't know if there is much of a shutdown pulsing epistane but I am hearing that blood tests do show some shutdown. I am sure there are some good products but most people reccomend a serm.

Could somebody with more expertise take over here.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%

If you're proud of your natural abilities than forgo the Epi.

The blood tests that I have seen from a friend pulsing showed shutdown after 6 weeks. His test levels were around 145! Two months later after using a SERM, it was 750.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

So, could i pulse around 4 weeks at a conservative intake amount and still not a prescribed SERM??
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

So, could i pulse around 4 weeks at a conservative intake amount and still not a prescribed SERM??
    You could use it at a normal dose (actually, I'd just go high, like 40 or 50mg) for 2 weeks and prob get away with a non-serm pct. You could use something like dermacrine sustain, it's gotten very good reviews.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

is the dermacrine a pct or a subsitute for the epistane??
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.35%

there's also Post Cycle Support by annabolic innovations, dude, i advise more research by using the search function on this board, it's got so many threads attaining to havoc/epi, pulsing and pct

cheers
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%

Sure you could use other methods of PCT rather than a SERM.

But if you are going to stop your boys from producing, why not get them going again as quickly as possible?

4 week pulse is not long enough to be of any benefit while at the same time suppressing your own body's production.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

is the dermacrine a pct or a subsitute for the epistane??
    A SERM substitute.

Seriously, Epi for 2 or 3 weeks and no longer followed up with Sustain Alpha and I'd bet money you'd recover just fine. This is based on blood work I've seen and other anecdotal evidence.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    A SERM substitute.

Seriously, Epi for 2 or 3 weeks and no longer followed up with Sustain Alpha and I'd bet money you'd recover just fine. This is based on blood work I've seen and other anecdotal evidence.
    I didn't start seeing results from Epi until the 4th week and this was with 30 mg ED. Then again, I am no spring chicken, nor summer or fall.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I didn't start seeing results from Epi until the 4th week and this was with 30 mg ED. Then again, I am no spring chicken, nor summer or fall.
    How much do you weigh? I know of a few bigger guys that have to dose at upwards of 40mg per day before they really see any results.. Maybe that's why it took soooo long to "kick" for you.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%

Look to the left under my avi.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

Look to the left under my avi.
    der is no weight there sir.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.35%

der is no weight there sir.
    i see it, it says "Stats: 5'6" 170 lbs"
    also "Age: 51" ??? is that right?
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i see it, it says "Stats: 5'6" 170 lbs"
    also "Age: 51" ??? is that right?
    that's weird.. all I'm seeing is join date, age, posts, and reputation.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.35%

that's weird.. all I'm seeing is join date, age, posts, and reputation.
    that is strange
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%

Damned computers.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

id go with 20 mg m,w,f... pre w/o.....for me epistane wears off after the 4th week so i usually pulse for 3-4 weeks.....i feel i get the same results with pulsing as i do running epi straight.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%

I know of a few bigger guys that have to dose at upwards of 40mg per day before they really see any results..
    This reinforces my above opinion that a low dose or pussified ' pulse cycle' as the OP called it, would be ineffective.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

This reinforces my above opinion that a low dose or pussified ' pulse cycle' as the OP called it, would be ineffective.
    Man, i'm just not sure what to do. I really don't want to have to get any type of SERM illegally. I'm willing to sacrfice overall great gains and just receive modest one if i don't have to get some sore of SERM and suffer major side effects..
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.59%

Man, i'm just not sure what to do. I really don't want to have to get any type of SERM illegally. I'm willing to sacrfice overall great gains and just receive modest one if i don't have to get some sore of SERM and suffer major side effects..
    i dont think you should even do epi. first off you can go natural, bulk up natural and cut naturally. your DIET is most important. you can have the ****tiest diet and your muscles will deflate and shrink if your diet sucks. still seems like your plan is in progress and your not sure what to do. In my opinion if you dont want a serm, dont run any steroid plain and simple.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    i dont think you should even do epi. first off you can go natural, bulk up natural and cut naturally. your DIET is most important. you can have the ****tiest diet and your muscles will deflate and shrink if your diet sucks. still seems like your plan is in progress and your not sure what to do. In my opinion if you dont want a serm, dont run any steroid plain and simple.
    I see what you're saying. The thing is: i'm really content on modest gains. I'm the type of a guy who if i can do 2-3 extra reps every once in a while i'm happy. That why i thought i could do a slight pulse of epi. and keep up my strength on a smaller build. This sucks. I don't want a SERM!!!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

I see what you're saying. The thing is: i'm really content on modest gains. I'm the type of a guy who if i can do 2-3 extra reps every once in a while i'm happy. That why i thought i could do a slight pulse of epi. and keep up my strength on a smaller build. This sucks. I don't want a SERM!!!
    Seriously, Sustain Alpha ftw!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post cycle Therapy advice needed !
    By mattdemateis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 11:05 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 07:44 PM