ZMK......my new fav

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I just recently grabed the MVP/zmk stack from NP. Yesterday was my first day and i can immediately tell a difference with the zmk. Usually it takes me a good 30-45mins to just be responsive in the morning but i awoke this morning wide eyed and full of energy. Nothing Ive ever experienced before. For the price of this supplement it is gold to me, i recommend anyone who has problems waking up in the morning to try this supplement.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
No doubt this stuff is mega-potent. I take ONE cap before bed and Im out like a light. Any more than that and I will stay up all night. MST supps are really a cut above in potency.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
No doubt this stuff is mega-potent. I take ONE cap before bed and Im out like a light. Any more than that and I will stay up all night. MST supps are really a cut above in potency.

they are indeed. zmk was amazing, and stacked with somnidren it just knocks you out.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i tried that ZMK....omg, never slept/felt rejuvenated better

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Seems im not alone. After another good night of sleep this just became one of my year round supps :dance:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One cap, isn't 4 recommended. I stopped taking ZMA products because I would always feel groggy in the morning. Seems they have improved upon it. I will have to look into it maybe.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i love zmk.
i sleep like a log then wake up an hour earlier than i used to and feel more rested than ever!
i'd say stick with four caps though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
One cap, isn't 4 recommended. I stopped taking ZMA products because I would always feel groggy in the morning. Seems they have improved upon it. I will have to look into it maybe.
Some get a groggy feeling... It depends on the individual..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I was hoping this was addressed somewhere in the new formulation. I just never felt like the sleep I as getting was high quality due to the groggines.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Damn I was hoping this was addressed somewhere in the new formulation. I just never felt like the sleep I as getting was high quality due to the groggines.
I never had the problem, so you would have to try it to see!

I was talking in general (ZMA)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok maybe I'll ask for a sample with my next NP order.