ZMK......my new fav

1. ZMK......my new fav

I just recently grabed the MVP/zmk stack from NP. Yesterday was my first day and i can immediately tell a difference with the zmk. Usually it takes me a good 30-45mins to just be responsive in the morning but i awoke this morning wide eyed and full of energy. Nothing Ive ever experienced before. For the price of this supplement it is gold to me, i recommend anyone who has problems waking up in the morning to try this supplement.

2. Ha. I love it too. Really good stuff.

3. No doubt this stuff is mega-potent. I take ONE cap before bed and Im out like a light. Any more than that and I will stay up all night. MST supps are really a cut above in potency.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    No doubt this stuff is mega-potent. I take ONE cap before bed and Im out like a light. Any more than that and I will stay up all night. MST supps are really a cut above in potency.

they are indeed. zmk was amazing, and stacked with somnidren it just knocks you out.

5. zmk is sweet no doubnt about it

6. i tried that ZMK....omg, never slept/felt rejuvenated better

7. Seems im not alone. After another good night of sleep this just became one of my year round supps

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    No doubt this stuff is mega-potent. I take ONE cap before bed and Im out like a light. Any more than that and I will stay up all night. MST supps are really a cut above in potency.
    One cap, isn't 4 recommended. I stopped taking ZMA products because I would always feel groggy in the morning. Seems they have improved upon it. I will have to look into it maybe.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

9. i love zmk.
    i sleep like a log then wake up an hour earlier than i used to and feel more rested than ever!
    i'd say stick with four caps though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    One cap, isn't 4 recommended. I stopped taking ZMA products because I would always feel groggy in the morning. Seems they have improved upon it. I will have to look into it maybe.
    Some get a groggy feeling... It depends on the individual..

11. Damn I was hoping this was addressed somewhere in the new formulation. I just never felt like the sleep I as getting was high quality due to the groggines.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Damn I was hoping this was addressed somewhere in the new formulation. I just never felt like the sleep I as getting was high quality due to the groggines.
    I never had the problem, so you would have to try it to see!

I was talking in general (ZMA)

13. Ok maybe I'll ask for a sample with my next NP order.