ErgoPharm Products which one?

bigb989

Awards
hey im a old f-ball player who is looking to cut a little weight. i have really never takes supplements never had to. but as i get older im not as young as i used to be. Which ErgoPharm products would you all suggest in toning up and shredding fat? i work out 4 time a week high intensity. Would you stack the products like 11oxo and 6oxo extreme and Ergolean AMP v2 just need some feedback. thank you all

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am not very knowledgeable about ergopharm products, or suppletmentation in general really. I can tell you I am an older guy who have good success with the following herbal products.

A. Test boosing, Drive, PCS or Stoked, Hyperdrol all these also have estrogen blocking capablites.

B. Fat loss Leviathan Reloaded, DCP and now Recreate all these products have muscle preservation properties.

Ease into it find out what works for you, you sound like you know what your doing in the gym so you probably have a good idea how your body responds.

A little from column A, and a little from column B. makes for great stacking when your ready.

bigb989

Awards
thnaks for the feedback i have just heard these products are pretty good so i just dont know what is best. or if they are any other products that are better for burning and shredding some fat

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well my requirements for a fat loss supp are something that is non stimulant that helps me preserve muscle. These are very good for those reasons.