help and advice appreciated - AnabolicMinds.com

help and advice appreciated

1. New Member

help and advice appreciated

hi all been a while since my last post! iv currently been doin weights for just over 3 years im 20 going on 21 im 6'3 and 90kg when i started i was seriously thin nickname lucky (i didn't snap!) but worked hard and got good progress. When i first started i used weight gainers such as reflex instant mass and then went on to use maximuscle progain, but now im stuck iv since reached a plateu and am looking for advice on a protein powder and i would like to be reccomended another supplement to give me an edge to help me put on some extra mass. However not to be picky but i dont want to take anything that may affect my health h-drol etc, id be constantly worrying about the effects internally. A gym instructor recommended oxodrol saying it needed no PCT but upon research its a similar compound to s-drol! so any advice would be much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

2. New Member

anyone recommend a protein product which has given good results and any other recommended supplements?
  3. Senior Member

Actually that oxodrol is just like hemaguno, but thats beside the point. Whover told you to take steroids to bulk up is not giving you good advice.

Check out the bulking forum for a good diet. Im a little over 110kg and 2 inches shorter than you but i cant tell you that as a taller person you need to be packing in those calories. Whole food sources are your ticket to more mass.

Supps are just that, they supplement an already solid diet. Do you have a sample of what you normally eat on a daily basis? along with what your workout routine is like? That would help tailor a good plan for you.
    •   

4. New Member

i normally get up and have some cereals and a glass of orange couple hours later i consume some fruit for my dinner i usually eat 130g of tuna (small tin) either as a sarnie or in a salad post gym i have a shake (at the min tho i have non so recommendation of one would be great! so for now having 2-3 egg whites with milk) tea is what is put in front of me! usually consisting of load of meat (turkey, chicken or beef) load of veg n some potatoes and b4 bed i usually av a protein shake wen have some!

in terms of gym at the mo im doin mon: back 15 sets triceps 8-9sets tue cardio and legs wed: chest 15 sets biceps 8 sets thurs cardio friday shoulders and traps 15 sets in total.

my aim is to put on mass but i dont want to put on a load of fat iv seen a few shakes which incorporate 1500 cal per serving! one at the gym called mammoth i think had around 1800!!!
  5. Senior Member

As far as your workout schedule goes as long as working triceps first in the week before chest doesnt leave them to sore, it looks fine. But i normally wouldnt do triceps before chest day, i would be too sore.

As far as food? To gain muscle you should figure out how much protein/fat/carbohydrates= overall calories your eating. Just saying lots of meat wont be that much help.

For your body weight you should taking in a minimum of 200 grams of protein. 300 grams of carbs. and somewhere around 60 grams of fat. I would definitly recomend a trip over to the bulking forum to check out some peoples diets. Or search diets online. theres just too much info, and variation for me to give you all the options in one paragraph.
  6. New Member

cheers mate appreciate it
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  288 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie arnie View Post
    i normally get up and have some cereals and a glass of orange couple hours later i consume some fruit for my dinner i usually eat 130g of tuna (small tin) either as a sarnie or in a salad post gym i have a shake (at the min tho i have non so recommendation of one would be great! so for now having 2-3 egg whites with milk) tea is what is put in front of me! usually consisting of load of meat (turkey, chicken or beef) load of veg n some potatoes and b4 bed i usually av a protein shake wen have some!

in terms of gym at the mo im doin mon: back 15 sets triceps 8-9sets tue cardio and legs wed: chest 15 sets biceps 8 sets thurs cardio friday shoulders and traps 15 sets in total.

my aim is to put on mass but i dont want to put on a load of fat iv seen a few shakes which incorporate 1500 cal per serving! one at the gym called mammoth i think had around 1800!!!
    Not to be an a-hole but learn to use punctuation marks in your pargraphs, its hard to understand the gibberish. My advice forget about protein shakes at the moment. Start working on your diet, from what i can understand i eat in just probably two meals what u eat all day. Dig into the bulking section on this forum and get yourself a plan of action for your diet. Definately increase the meat content of your meals, redmeats though controversial to alot of people are great for bulking. Ive got pounds of it in the fridge Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Should have been a comma after, My advice.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  288 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by griller88 View Post
    Should have been a comma after, My advice.
    Thats classic

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Here - Advice Appreciated
    By feedme in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 10:29 PM
  2. Advice appreciated
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:51 PM
  3. Advice appreciated
    By BoSox36 in forum Anabolics