Need help with my post-workout supps/nutrition
- 05-18-2008, 10:55 PM
- 05-18-2008, 11:06 PM
PWO shake should have protein and carbs. I think a mix of low & high GI carbs is ideal. Try adding Teff Flour to your shakes (get it in the organic section of the grocery stores). You can also try Wazy Maize as a quality carb source.
Just make a shake w/creatine, whey, oats (ground in coffee grinder), and water.
You might also want to try CEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester), but make sure it's capped as it tastes horrendous.
05-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Take it with warm water 30 minutes before your carbs and whey, that is how most of the studies on creatine where preformed. The warm water will also help absorption of the creatine.
Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By eastbayhottie in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:03 PM
- By heavyduty in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2008, 07:55 PM
- By Travis7261 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:39 AM
- By vincehaveph8 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-22-2008, 09:54 AM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2006, 05:00 AM