Best AI/Anti-Estrogen

  1. Best AI/Anti-Estrogen


    Hey guys im looking to pick up an AI/anti-estrogen, I have used Novedex XT before and that wasn't bad. Anyone have a favorite AI or used any others that they had a lot of success with?


  2. Transdermal or injectable formestane.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Transdermal or injectable formestane.

    So would you put formestane above Novedex XT?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    So would you put formestane above Novedex XT?
    I would! E-form is a great choice if you can find it.

  5. ^^ x2. It's good stuff.

  6. Awesome appreciate the input guys. I have also been looking at Hyperdrolx2. Which would be better as a standalone AI HDx2 or form?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Awesome appreciate the input guys. I have also been looking at Hyperdrolx2. Which would be better as a standalone AI HDx2 or form?
    Hyperdrol would prob be more convenient (easier to pop some pills than rub junk on your skin, and wait for it to dry, and so on...), but I'd say the form would yield better results as a standalone.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Hyperdrol would prob be more convenient (easier to pop some pills than rub junk on your skin, and wait for it to dry, and so on...), but I'd say the form would yield better results as a standalone.
    I think I will look into picking up some form then. I'd rather sacrifice convenience for better results. Too bad nutra doesnt have any E-Form, I guess I could always make my own transdermal with their bulk powder.

  9. Well drat looks like the bulkpowder is out of stock too, i'll have to acquire it by other means.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Well drat looks like the bulkpowder is out of stock too, i'll have to acquire it by other means.
    I do know of a place

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I do know of a place
    W00t, send me a PM and let me know when you get a chance!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Anti estrogen & anti aromatase
    By nedski in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. anti estrogen anti prolactin
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 07:04 PM
  4. Anti Estrogen
    By Tomazao in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:58 AM
  5. anti estrogen
    By jrob24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in