Check this... Oz's custom capsule test-boosting creation! - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Check this... Oz's custom capsule test-boosting creation!

  1. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5599

    Check this... Oz's custom capsule test-boosting creation!


    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran: 500mg
    Maca powder: 1000mg
    Tribulus Terrestris PE 60/20: 1000mg
    Fenugreek PE 50%: 200mg


    dosed 3 times daily.. Looks pretty good to me.. Thoughts?
    Last edited by ozarkaBRAND; 05-19-2008 at 09:51 AM.


  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3519

    hope u have a girl...

    •   
       

  3. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5599

    are you insinuating that my sex drive and sperm count will be incredibly high?

  4. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32274

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    are you insinuating that my sex drive and sperm count will be incredibly high?
    either that or youll have lots of good time with your right hand.

  5. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    either that or youll have lots of good time with your right hand.
    I have to disagree with this completely, b/c for all we know he could be ambidextrous.

  6. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3519

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I have to disagree with this completely, b/c for all we know he could be ambidextrous.

    reps to u sir

  7. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5599

    thanks fellas..

    That's some top notch posting right there, lol..

  8. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    thanks fellas..

    That's some top notch posting right there, lol..
    If it makes you feel any better, I honestly think that you'll be able to acheive a pretty decent Peter North impression after using your stack. How you go about doing it is your business...................... .....................:chick:

  9. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3519

    okok time to be serious
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5599

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    okok time to be serious
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nosnmiveins again.

    LOLcats, my only weakness.

  11. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3519

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nosnmiveins again.

    LOLcats, my only weakness.

    hahaha, i try to find one for every occasion,lol

  12. Registered User
    wood23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    279

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran: 500mg
    Maca powder: 1000mg
    Tribulus Terrestris PE 60/20: 100mg
    Fenugreek PE 50%: 200mg


    dosed 3 times daily.. Looks pretty good to me.. Thoughts?
    Maybe some LJ100 would be nice

  13. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5599

    Quote Originally Posted by wood23 View Post
    Maybe some LJ100 would be nice
    Oh hey, I didn't see that one.. I'm gonna look into that for sure.

  14. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5599

    mmmk.. with an addition

    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran: 500mg
    Maca powder: 1000mg
    Tribulus Terrestris PE 60/20: 100mg
    Fenugreek PE 50%: 200mg
    LJ100: 100mg

    and dose it 3 times daily

  15. Registered User
    GuitarHero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ILL-Noise
    Age
    32
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    mmmk.. with an addition

    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran: 500mg
    Maca powder: 1000mg
    Tribulus Terrestris PE 60/20: 100mg
    Fenugreek PE 50%: 200mg
    LJ100: 100mg

    and dose it 3 times daily
    That's looking like a good idear there, what about adding some Horny Goat Weed (Icariin)? I tried adding it on to what you've got there and came up w/ this (Idk if 100mg would do enough though, but it keeps it at 3/serving and around the same price):

    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 500 MG
    Tribulus Terrestris PE 60/20 100 MG
    Longjack 100:1 100 MG
    Maca powder 1000 MG
    Fenugreek PE 50% 200 MG
    Horny Goat Weed Extract 100 MG
    Total:115.64

    But if you dosed it 3x a day, you'd only get like 33 days worth at that price...

  16. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5599

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHero View Post
    That's looking like a good idear there, what about adding some Horny Goat Weed (Icariin)? I tried adding it on to what you've got there and came up w/ this (Idk if 100mg would do enough though, but it keeps it at 3/serving and around the same price):

    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 500 MG
    Tribulus Terrestris PE 60/20 100 MG
    Longjack 100:1 100 MG
    Maca powder 1000 MG
    Fenugreek PE 50% 200 MG
    Horny Goat Weed Extract 100 MG
    Total:115.64

    But if you dosed it 3x a day, you'd only get like 33 days worth at that price...
    Yeah, the price is the only problem..

    If only I was loaded. lol

  17. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    6
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33339

    I think LJ_100 @ 300mg/ED is going to be too much. You might want to consider 75-100mg/ED of LJ_100 if you are going with a daily dose.

    If you are going to do it every other day or every few days then the 300mg dose will be fine.

  18. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    3815

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Yeah, the price is the only problem..

    If only I was loaded. lol
    Hopefully we will be getting a higher percentage of Icariin, at least 20% but these things take time. We wanted to put the Testofen as the top priority because of its effectiveness.

    The 95% Nettle is the most expensive you could lower the dose to 1200mg for total for the day.

  19. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5599

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I think LJ_100 @ 300mg/ED is going to be too much. You might want to consider 75-100mg/ED of LJ_100 if you are going with a daily dose.

    If you are going to do it every other day or every few days then the 300mg dose will be fine.
    Really? So, about 25 or 30 mg per cap?

  20. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    3815

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Really? So, about 25 or 30 mg per cap?

    Yeah since you are going to be dosing every day a lower dose 75-100mg a day would be good. Unless you go 5 on 2 off you could extend the time spent on this supplement and possibly go higher with the LJ100.

  •   

      
     

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my first custom capsule check it out
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 07:23 AM
  2. IS custom capsule still around?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 03:29 PM
  3. semi-custom test boosting stack: check it out
    By dean17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 03:12 AM
  4. Input on my custom capsule creation?
    By bigbb123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 12:44 PM
  5. Check on a Custom Capsule
    By Socrates44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.