German American Technologies Sonic Pump and Axis Labs Hemodraulix

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just recently discovered NOS Precursor by Diesel and unfortunately the product has been discontinued. Need something in tablet/cap form and am looking into German American Technologies Sonic Pump and Axis Labs Hemodraulix.

Interested in feedback on both of these products.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
I'm on the hemodraulix and i mean its pretty good for pumps. i wouldnt say that they are insane or really painful but pretty good. Im also using AP so it could be from that too. Its a pretty good strength booster as well.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've used both and they are both great for pumps. HemodrauliX is a bit better, but you can't go wrong with either one. You should also check out EST's NOXtreme, b/c that's another great product. Personally, I happen to favor capsules and tablets over powder mixes.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback; how would you compare NO Xtreme to HemodrauliX?

I've used both and they are both great for pumps. HemodrauliX is a bit better, but you can't go wrong with either one. You should also check out EST's NOXtreme, b/c that's another great product. Personally, I happen to favor capsules and tablets over powder mixes.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback; how would you compare NO Xtreme to HemodrauliX?
NOXtreme has more of an effect on erection hardness:woohoo: than HemodrauliX, but HemodrauliX has a longer lasting pump overall.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Wonder how it would be to use a combination of both? NOXtreme is recommended at 4 caps per day and HemodrauliX at 6 caps per day. Maybe using both and cutting the dosage of each in half or something? Noticed HemodrauliX recommends usage only 5 time per day while NOXtreme appears to be daily.

Likewise, is HemodrauliX geared more solely for preworkout while NOXtreme is meant to be taken throughout the day?

NOXtreme has more of an effect on erection hardness:woohoo: than HemodrauliX, but HemodrauliX has a longer lasting pump overall.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Wonder how it would be to use a combination of both? NOXtreme is recommended at 4 caps per day and HemodrauliX at 6 caps per day. Maybe using both and cutting the dosage of each in half or something? Noticed HemodrauliX recommends usage only 5 time per day while NOXtreme appears to be daily.

Likewise, is HemodrauliX geared more solely for preworkout while NOXtreme is meant to be taken throughout the day?
I think a combination of both would probably be a waste of money. These types or products lose their efficacy with increased usage.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't looking to increase the usage or dosage; more like if it calls for 2 caps, use 1 cap of both products.

I think a combination of both would probably be a waste of money. These types or products lose their efficacy with increased usage.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So far best pumps of my life is on Glycerol Mono Sterate. I mix it with Storm creatine or Tricreatine malate. Or i mix 1/2 serv. GMS and 1/2 serv Kaizen XtremeNO and some creatine. I rarley felt "pump" or the full feeling in my chest, when i use 3g GMS its great.

Cheap in bulk at NP too.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How does Axis Labs Hemodraulix compare to EST NoXtreme?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude if you want good pump go with glycergrow by controlled labs. im currently using it and am recieveing amazing pumps. the log on it is in my sig if you want ot have a go. also RPM by AN offered some solid pumps for me as well. not instant but they built up through out my workout after warmup sets

Subhajit

Awards
HEY!! Could any of u shed some light on the effectiveness of the GAT Jet Fuel PYRO?? I have been taking it for the last couple of day's and although I have experienced no side effects at all I am not quite sure of the products effectiveness.....so pl someone help me out!!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
HEY!! Could any of u shed some light on the effectiveness of the GAT Jet Fuel PYRO?? I have been taking it for the last couple of day's and although I have experienced no side effects at all I am not quite sure of the products effectiveness.....so pl someone help me out!!
I was unaware people like to throw there money in the garbage. If you can, take it back.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Want a capped pump product? SNS Agmatine 180 ct or X-Gels (or both, they are potentially synergistic).

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Subhajit

Awards
I was unaware people like to throw there money in the garbage. If you can, take it back.
Thank's for that brief info!!BTW u see here in my country thermogenics having Ephedra has been banned so all the products available in the market right now are of pretty much the same composition or technically crap!!It would be helpful if u could suggest a few names I could get them online perhaps.