1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I want to give props to Marc and ATW

So I ordered a 5lb jug of Cinnamon Bun from ATW 2 weeks ago. 1 week ago they accidentally sent me Pineapple. I understand how things like that can happen in a warehouse, accidents happen, no big deal, just send me the right stuff and a label to ship the incorrect item back.
    So I email customer service at ATW, Marc calls me within 10 minutes and is very cool on the phone. He was very apologic and said he would make it up to me and again that he felt bad that this happened.
    Today I get a package and it contains a 5lb jug of Cinnamon Bun plus 9 single serving samples of all different flavors. Oh and did I mention he let me keep the 5lb tub of Pineapple too! Which actually tastes quite good as a post workout smoothie
    I heard some rumblings of poor customer service in the past, but apparently they have a new crew now and I will be shopping at ATW from now on for all my whey needs. ATW and NP is all I need...no more having to shop around for prices and service.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Marcus has really stepped up customer service over there, Here's to ATW and Marcus
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

ATW seems to have great customer service, although I heard problems in the past. Might try and order something, I hear the cinnamon is amazing.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    So I ordered a 5lb jug of Cinnamon Bun from ATW 2 weeks ago. 1 week ago they accidentally sent me Pineapple. I understand how things like that can happen in a warehouse, accidents happen, no big deal, just send me the right stuff and a label to ship the incorrect item back.
    So I email customer service at ATW, Marc calls me within 10 minutes and is very cool on the phone. He was very apologic and said he would make it up to me and again that he felt bad that this happened.
    Today I get a package and it contains a 5lb jug of Cinnamon Bun plus 9 single serving samples of all different flavors. Oh and did I mention he let me keep the 5lb tub of Pineapple too! Which actually tastes quite good as a post workout smoothie
    I heard some rumblings of poor customer service in the past, but apparently they have a new crew now and I will be shopping at ATW from now on for all my whey needs. ATW and NP is all I need...no more having to shop around for prices and service.

yup service is pretty good up there.

What did bug me a bit in wihch was probably a bit of my error was the fact that whenever I dont put AM priority shipping my package seems to take longer to be shipped where as if i did put it I would have my package sent out that very next morning not the day after. Oh well I guess Ill try not to forget my comment code from now on.

Ive tried cin bun, chocolate mint and this time vanilla! Anyone have any other recommended flavors to try? I dont like to go through 10 pounds of protein all at once, I get sick of the taste.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

Quote Originally Posted by Scottster View Post
    ATW seems to have great customer service, although I heard problems in the past. Might try and order something, I hear the cinnamon is amazing.
    cinnamon is amazing with a cup of milk.

With water(or on a cut), I would consider the chocolate flavor or chocolate mint flavor.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Scottster View Post
    i just got my cinabun yesterday and it is frickin amazing! i recomend this flavor!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I had a similar experience with Marc and I've got to say that he's one of the best people that I've had the pleasure of working with. All the Whey has a customer for life.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:55 PM