Mmmm...Peanut Butter Flavoring System

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 54.95 a pound I would hope so. Is it just me or is that a little pricey.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 54.95 a pound I would hope so. Is it just me or is that a little pricey.
A pound is enough to flavor an obscene amount of protein.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok I get it. duh...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i like powerPB. we sell it at VS flax seed and a bunch of goodies. pricey though

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Dsade did you by chance ever try Anabolic Innovations PB flavoring system? Could you compare it if you have (since it is not discontinued you can say if this is better in brute detail as well lol ~ although AI's was pretty tasty)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, what kind of ratio do you use Dsade?
IIRC, 50 grams will flavor 10 pounds of protein.

Let me ask Dave and clarify really quick.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 50g so I will put a review up when I get it. Also ordered a bottle of liquid chalk, I wonder if I can make that taste like PB too...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 50g so I will put a review up when I get it. Also ordered a bottle of liquid chalk, I wonder if I can make that taste like PB too...
looking forward to your thoughts.

Also like to add that I just read the description for liquid chalk and was cracking up. GFH = potentially the greatest acronym on the internet (if its what I am thinking it is).

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Also like to add that I just read the description for liquid chalk and was cracking up. GFH = potentially the greatest acronym on the internet (if its what I am thinking it is).
It is... :)

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i love the BSL website, its so ghetto.. theres like 5 products sold and the first category is BIG HUGENESS lol

how about that CHICKEN SOUP flavored whey from the unjury site i see adverted all over the place here

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established

The whole damn description is fawkin awesome.
"Liquid Chalk. not as good as real chalk but your best option when you train at a gym owned by a granola eating fruitcake who doesn't understand your need to GFH."

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The whole damn description is fawkin awesome.
"Liquid Chalk. not as good as real chalk but your best option when you train at a gym owned by a granola eating fruitcake who doesn't understand your need to GFH."
That was pretty much what sold me.

lonewolf77

Awards
Does nutraplanet sell any flavouring supps? I dont really want to order the PB from BSL cos i need to pay a lot for shipping for just 1 item. ( I live in australia). Its much better for me to order quite a few different items in one hit to make the shipping worthwhile.

lonewolf77

Awards
Ok i just found out Black Star Labels only delivers to Canada and the US, hence i guess the option of getting the PB flavour is out of my hands unless nutraplanet or some store starts selling them.

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Ok i just found out Black Star Labels only delivers to Canada and the US, hence i guess the option of getting the PB flavour is out of my hands unless nutraplanet or some store starts selling them.
I expect they will not just yet, i saw the nitro core 24 in ONs site a while back and nutra have only just started selling it

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
on bb.com i think they said 1 gram per 30 gram scoop of protein to flavor

that si what thier reps said

lonewolf77

Awards
BB.com doesnt sell them either so i wonder why there is a rep there? interesting. maybe i should ask him where i can order some for australia.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
BB.com doesnt sell them either so i wonder why there is a rep there? interesting. maybe i should ask him where i can order some for australia.

BSL = Xtreme Formulations

We have an Oz distributer, but this is a limited offering unfortunately.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
BSL = Xtreme Formulations

We have an Oz distributer, but this is a limited offering unfortunately.

toad is that mixing correct

1 gram PB

per 30 gram scoop of protein

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is what is suggested...

You can add as much as you like really, just remember it's unsweetened.
That makes it even more concentrated...and Splenda is super cheap.

I think you just talked me into some more.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I just went to check to make sure my order went through, and the items were still in my cart, it never submitted the checkout but it took my pay pal money. Maybe you can help me out toad?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just went to check to make sure my order went through, and the items were still in my cart, it never submitted the checkout but it took my pay pal money. Maybe you can help me out toad?
Toad is notorious for taking peoples' paypal money.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was pretty Relentless, you must have a heart of Ice, or maybe you just have a vendetta against toad....

I crack myself up

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it was pretty Relentless, you must have a heart of Ice, or maybe you just have a vendetta against toad....

I crack myself up
Way to hog up all the rest of the good jokes. Liquid Chalk yourself up some points.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Way to hog up all the rest of the good jokes. Liquid Chalk yourself up some points.
Damnit dsade you always win, always got to U.P. everyone

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
How the hell did you manage to formulate that one, Xtra 2.0 points

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

I'm not familiar with Paypal, but if it took your money then you're probably good to go. Customizer's CS typically goes above and beyond despite tha somewhat ghetto website appearence. Feel free to double check however if you'd like:

[email protected]

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I ended up talking with him and everything is all set, the problem was in my browser

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the ghetto website is what gives it character

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Peanut Butter Flavoring today and

DAMN it is good! Dsade wasn't lying this is by far the best PB flavor I have ever tried. I put it in chocolate whey and it tasted like a reese's cup but not as sweet.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Peanut Butter Flavoring today and

DAMN it is good! Dsade wasn't lying this is by far the best PB flavor I have ever tried. I put it in chocolate whey and it tasted like a reese's cup but not as sweet.
Is it powder or liquid flavoring? Have you tried it solo yet P?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Its a powder, I haven't tried it solo just because it is unsweetened and I didn't have anything to sweeten it with.

Stackt

Stackt

Awards
I just eat my natty pb instead ....money tight : ) they'll probably make pb drops in the future

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Nothing short of amazing. I got mine in today and I immediately added some to an old Vanilla Zero Impact tub that I had. I didn't think the flavoring would be as potent as it was but WOW...It's phenomenal.