Paravol then Diesel Test Hardcore...too long?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on starting TD Formestane+Napalm+Creatine Mono within the next two weeks for about 4-5 weeks. After that I will be following up with two straight bottles of Diesel Test Hardcore.

Considering that many ingredients in Paravol are also in DTH, would it be pointless to run the Paravol during my Form+Napalm (right before hopping on DTH)?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on starting TD Formestane+Napalm+Creatine Mono within the next two weeks for about 4-5 weeks. After that I will be following up with two straight bottles of Diesel Test Hardcore.

Considering that many ingredients in Paravol are also in DTH, would it be pointless to run the Paravol during my Form+Napalm (right before hopping on DTH)?
u can do that, im sure the potencies and amounts are not the same. Its not like you will be using a product the same as DTH.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
u can do that, im sure the potencies and amounts are not the same. Its not like you will be using a product the same as DTH.
K that's what I was thinking. I figured there would be less of a chance of any kind of rebound if I stayed on a test booster throughout and then after as well while I taper off the AI. Plus the AI with a test boost should only improve the situation.

Thanks.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
dude i wouldnt even waste your time with pavarol. 1 cap = 350mg of incredients, taking 2 a day as directed isnt going do anything. even if you double dosed it taking 4 caps a day thats still only 1400mgs of ingredients. there is more than that in 1 cap of diesel test. so i say dont buy into that pavarol hype and concentrate on a good money for value sup like diesel test. better yet save the money on that pavarol and put it towards some trib test extreme to stack with your diesel test:thumbsup:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
dude i wouldnt even waste your time with pavarol. 1 cap = 350mg of incredients, taking 2 a day as directed isnt going do anything. even if you double dosed it taking 4 caps a day thats still only 1400mgs of ingredients. there is more than that in 1 cap of diesel test. so i say dont buy into that pavarol hype and concentrate on a good money for value sup like diesel test. better yet save the money on that pavarol and put it towards some trib test extreme to stack with your diesel test:thumbsup:
Yeah I hear ya. I've read mixed reviews on it and after looking at the ingredients and the amount of the proprietary mix, it probably doesn't hold a candle to other test boosters. I got it for less than $7 though, so even at a double dose it may be a good lead-in for the DTH.

If I run the DTH right after the Paravol, then maybe I won't have to do the whole increasing dosage at the beginning. I can just start at the regular dosage from day 1.

But trust me, I wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't get it for $7...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya. I've read mixed reviews on it and after looking at the ingredients and the amount of the proprietary mix, it probably doesn't hold a candle to other test boosters. I got it for less than $7 though, so even at a double dose it may be a good lead-in for the DTH.

If I run the DTH right after the Paravol, then maybe I won't have to do the whole increasing dosage at the beginning. I can just start at the regular dosage from day 1.

But trust me, I wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't get it for $7...
Well in Paravol's defense, I dont think its sold as a test booster. Its like a low dose libido product. Some people do say it increases their libido. I just wouldnt see it as something you have to worry about a break from before going into a "test booster" like DTH.

If you wanted a libido boost you can low dose DTH at like 2/3 a day or mega dose Paravol without the 5/6 DTH aggression many see.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Well in Paravol's defense, I dont think its sold as a test booster. Its like a low dose libido product. Some people do say it increases their libido. I just wouldnt see it as something you have to worry about a break from before going into a "test booster" like DTH.

If you wanted a libido boost you can low dose DTH at like 2/3 a day or mega dose Paravol without the 5/6 DTH aggression many see.
True. But in the end, for the most part it comes down to marketing and potency since many of the ingredients are found in DTH. But I digress and I don't think this lends itself to any more discussion...

That sounds great though. I will most likely increase the dosage on the Paravol and let it lead right up into the DTH. Thanks for confirming my thoughts guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True. But in the end, for the most part it comes down to marketing and potency since many of the ingredients are found in DTH. But I digress and I don't think this lends itself to any more discussion...

That sounds great though. I will most likely increase the dosage on the Paravol and let it lead right up into the DTH. Thanks for confirming my thoughts guys!
Sounds like a plan...I would like to see your feedback there.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'll check back in after the 15 days of double dosing and then also a little bit into the DTH to shed light on the transition/difference.

The Paravol won't start until about 2.5 more weeks...but I'll be back...

EDIT: Just noticed your previous Paravol thread, dsade. I'll give that a shot after the situation has *ahem* arisen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll check back in after the 15 days of double dosing and then also a little bit into the DTH to shed light on the transition/difference.

The Paravol won't start until about 2.5 more weeks...but I'll be back...

EDIT: Just noticed your previous Paravol thread, dsade. I'll give that a shot after the situation has *ahem* arisen.
::popping 3 caps as I type this >wink wink<::