Fish oil caps

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
So.....who else bites into them and actually eats them.

I actually happen to love the taste and sometimes eat the things like candy.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Your a freak. Try doing that with anabolic pump!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's nasty. Wow that's nasty, but more power to ya.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I did.

I always make sure to eat at least on cap of every supp I try.

AP was probably the worst so far.
At least you stay true to your own philosophy, even when it hurts.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I'd have to say only the dogs on Dsade's treats. Although Carlson's fish oil tastes great, I love the lemon + rosemary flavouring .

Yuck, all the flavored fish oils I have tried so far taste mediocre, especially orange.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Actually I did.

I always make sure to eat at least on cap of every supp I try.

AP was probably the worst so far.
Don't ever bite into a green tea cap....it'll dry out your mouth like crazy.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ehhh nah i havent done that
but ive gotten fish oil liquid .. only got it bc its like $7 with 50 servings and each servings is 3 times stronger then regular caps .. but have to say i dont enjoy it lol

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
one time, i broke a pill of drive and tried to take it and chase it down with water. the taste was unbearable and i had the sensation that the powder sticked inside my mouth all day long, ill never do it again

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Predaking

Awards
Fish oil oxidizes very easily, so it's probably healthier not to chew.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wow if you cant do that then koo but not 4 me

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can barely stand the lemon-lime Vitamin Shoppe liquid fish oil. I don't see how you or my dog can like the taste of fish oil at all, much less think it's like candy.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried bitting into one the other day.It got squished real small,but didn't break and I chickened out so I just swallowed it.I'm definately doing it tonight though!I'll get back to ya'll when I do.I'll try anything.The first time someone bought and told me that escargo was snails,my only concern was if it was good or not.I don't care what it is,as long as it taste good.I would like to try insect treats.I seen a show on them and everyone that actually tried them on the street said they were great.The guy that makes them said you have to know how to cook them and all.He was saying what different insects have different flavors.The only one I remember were ants tasting like pepper.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried bitting into one the other day.It got squished real small,but didn't break and I chickened out so I just swallowed it.I'm definately doing it tonight though!I'll get back to ya'll when I do.I'll try anything.The first time someone bought and told me that escargo was snails,my only concern was if it was good or not.I don't care what it is,as long as it taste good.I would like to try insect treats.I seen a show on them and everyone that actually tried them on the street said they were great.The guy that makes them said you have to know how to cook them and all.He was saying what different insects have different flavors.The only one I remember were ants tasting like pepper.
Be sure to get some milk or juice on hand to chase down the rotten vagina taste.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to get some milk or juice on hand to chase down the rotten vagina taste.
Mmmmmmmm!!!rotten vagina!!!I'm trying it right now................

That was in no way a good taste!It wasn't horrible,but definately wasn't good.I actually had to let it sit a while to get the taste going.You have experience with rotten vagina I see,gosla whatever the fvck!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gross!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Wow. That is BRUTAL. Remind me not to spot you when you are breathing heavy... or at all for that matter.

What a thread. Chewing fish oil like candy and smelly vagina. :rolleyes:

lector606

lector606

Awards
I have heard of a few doctors recommending that we actually bite into each capsule we take to make sure the oil isn't rancid.

Yeah ****ing right - I think I'll take the risk. lmao

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard of a few doctors recommending that we actually bite into each capsule we take to make sure the oil isn't rancid.

That makes sence man.I'm kind of glad I checked out my brand now.I was wondering yesterday though if his post is a joke to see how many guys would do it!I thought about it before I did but just said fvck it!It's just a realy strong fish taste.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can barely stand the lemon-lime Vitamin Shoppe liquid fish oil. I don't see how you or my dog can like the taste of fish oil at all, much less think it's like candy.
Dogs actually LOVE the taste of fish oil, but they are wigged out by the softgel. That is actually the inspiration for the FidOmega...trying to get them the fish oil without the softgel.

As for me, if a softgel bursts, I don't exactly dislike the taste but I won't go out of my way to taste it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dogs actually LOVE the taste of fish oil, but they are wigged out by the softgel. That is actually the inspiration for the FidOmega...trying to get them the fish oil without the softgel.

As for me, if a softgel bursts, I don't exactly dislike the taste but I won't go out of my way to taste it.
Have you had a softgel burst?I had to bite mine hard untill it POPPED!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards

I've actually had one or two that may be deemed rancid. They really didn't taste right.

Oh yeah the different brand actually taste very different as well.
I have had and what I would rate them
1. NOW omega 3 2. NOW super epa and 3. Nutraplanet bulk caps.

Oh yeah and this definetly is not a joke, I LOVE seafood and I love my fish oil caps.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I should also mention that it doesn't really seem to effect my breath, at least as far as i can tell.

ptdanny

Awards
haven't tried this, but i can't imagine it being very tasty or fun, haha...

i did accidently bite into a green tea pill & tasted it like you did, rob, and my mouth had a very nasty bitter taste for a long time. Eeeek

harlan100

harlan100

Awards

WOT!!!! *shivers*:fool2:

I once chewed up a multi....never again will i do that

Last edited: