x-factor

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
im planning the stack ill use during the summer to make the best gains i can for the upcoming football season. i have heard some great things about x-factor and wanted to know if its safe because ive also heard some bad things. i also wanted to stack this with rpm/drive combo because i saw multiple stack with these 3. my summer trainning look like this:
Sun/Tu/Th/Sat = weight trainning upper/lower split
M/W/F = 1h15 football running session (skips, plyo, etc)
the omega3 fatty acid is not a problem for me since i hate fish but consume a little bit of fish oil. i was wondering if this stack was a good choice to make improvement in speed/strenght/size for the upcoming season in 2 months??? please feel free to post any suggestion for another type of stack

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats you age? its pretty decent take it carbs and protien and you should see good results with hardwork. also RPM kicks ASS. you will love it and Drive is pretty good as well, i personally dont have that much experience with it

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
im 19 and ill mainly clean bulk this summer, staying at the same weight and gainning some muscle mass. ill mainly use a 40/40/20 diet with quality fats and low GI carbs except PWO when i use my WMS

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so your trying to stay same weight adn gain mass? i take it your trying to dropBF% then? a good person to talk to this about would be JJohn im not super fimiliar with this product but people love it

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
ok, ill hope jjohn come and hijack my thread. and yeah im trying to cut fat and gain mass because i canta fford a real cut because ill lose muscles in the process and dont want to be weak at training camp.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
recomp then. yeah man just search for his screen name. hes a cool guy and will be able to help out

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, ill hope jjohn come and hijack my thread. and yeah im trying to cut fat and gain mass because i canta fford a real cut because ill lose muscles in the process and dont want to be weak at training camp.
If you cut properly, then you do not lose muscle. When you lose muscle, it is due to either overtraining or undereating or both.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
ï cant afford to under eat because ill train 7 days a week so i need maximum recuperation between weight sessions and running sessions. those sessions are very intense and i dont want to take a chance to lose muscle. ill elaborate my diet soon for this summer too and im also making my order for my summer stack.

to get back to the thread purpose, anyone used x-factior and got bad result or no result???

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ï cant afford to under eat because ill train 7 days a week so i need maximum recuperation between weight sessions and running sessions. those sessions are very intense and i dont want to take a chance to lose muscle. ill elaborate my diet soon for this summer too and im also making my order for my summer stack.

to get back to the thread purpose, anyone used x-factior and got bad result or no result???
I've used XF and it works very well for a recomp or as an LBM agent.

However, there is no reason for you to be training everyday and nothing OTC will provide enough recovery increase if that is your training program.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm here!

So your main goal is recomp right? Training ED isn't a really good idea, as X Factor will really get you sore, and you might need additionnal recovery time.

The stack mentionned above will do you good. Do not forget, you need a PERFECT diet to get a good recomp effect. That means skip the beer and hot dogs on the barbecue this summer. But get loose on the steak and pork chops ;)

If you need any more help, let me know.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
im not weight training ED, ill be in the gym 3-4x/week and on the field running 3x/week. i could train after the run but for lower days, i wont be as powerful as i can be.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay, in this case, prepare for some serious pain.

Get some Xtend, and beta-alanine to help out with the DOMS, as running with dead legs is pretty tough..

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
this is the stack i plan to take this summer, if im taking x-factor, ill drop the sesamin, fish oil and cla because of the fatty acid restriction:
Xtend (1016 grams) x2
CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels) x3
Kwick Carb x1
Adam (120 tabs) x1
ZMA (180 caps) x1
Elite Whey 5 lb x2
Bulk Fish Oil Caps (1000 softgels) x1
TEA-GCG™ (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps) x2
Muscle Milk (2.48 lb) x3
DCP (180 caps) x1

whts would be the best stack for summer in my case???

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The CLA isn't necessary, I would skip this, and the fish oils are to be consumed in moderation. I am a beleiver in low fish oil supplementation while on XF.

The ADAM has Saw Palmetto. Use Daily Vits instead.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
yeah, i wont supplement fish oil if i use XF. why are you saying to use daily vits, saw palmetto is bad???
ps: thx for your help, its greatly appreciated.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say it's bad, just because it's anti-inflammatory, it will hinder X Factor's effects..

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
ah, now i understand. but in your opinion, is XF/Drive/RPM my best bet to recomp during summer or there is other valuable option out there???

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
IMO, it's an excellent option, and you can't go wrong with this. Go for it!

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
ok, thx alot jjohn, ill prolly go for that and hope it works, cause it cost a lot of money...

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
im ok with xf for you but i am not really comfortable at your age taking the psarm route with rpm/drive - personally

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
ill prolly make a log about my summer stack and trainning if i choose to embrace the way of XF/Drive/RPM. any chance i could be sponsored :p

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i have similar stats/dietary habits as you man. im also 19, been recomping since jan. if youre training everyday like that, i would agree and say drop the xfactor. while i havent used it, seems to be very painful with soreness and i think the others are right in saying you will need more recovery time. i did, however run drive/rpm for 6 weeks. results were awesome. endurance, strength, leaning out. seems like that is what you are looking for. and to be honest, my diet veered a little here or there but i was still leaning out and gaining strength.