Air Head Mistake

W

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
okay so J dub just started to kick list last week with super aggression. Awesome time in the gym. Complete alpha male feeling. So I normal take one upon waking and 1 at non and then another one at like 5 pm. Anyway I woke up this morning and I popped all three in my mouth and drink them down. Then I realized that what I had done. What should I do? Should i not take any for the rest of the day?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay so J dub just started to kick list last week with super aggression. Awesome time in the gym. Complete alpha male feeling. So I normal take one upon waking and 1 at non and then another one at like 5 pm. Anyway I woke up this morning and I popped all three in my mouth and drink them down. Then I realized that what I had done. What should I do? Should i not take any for the rest of the day?
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I'm sorry what is it your taking, if it's some kind of stimulant I would stay away from it for the rest of the day yah... yah.. stay away.:jaw:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
what?.....o.k. so you took three of something you were only suppose to take 1 of? What was it?

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
He said J dub...which I can only guess means Jungle Warfare (JW).

I wouldn't take any more for the day if I were you. No big deal really. Nothing to freak out about. Just get back on your regular dosing schedule tomorrow.

Also, next time try posting with complete sentences and then go back and re-read what you wrote before hitting post.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Find me in da club, robbie full of Dubs.. Maybe it was these dubs?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
so j dub = jungle warfare .

is that the ghetto version of jungle warfare:frustrate

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is he just proving he's the "Weakest Link"?

j dub . . . . WTF

Im owt

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
If you took 3 at once and your daily dose should be 3, you're done for the day in my opinion.

Quit triple dubbin' you playa.