Mmv2 Pct

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to ask this here since I'm wanting opinions on Supp PCT. I am about to finish up a Methyl Masterdrol Cycle..... That went great by the way. And I have both PCT by Anabolic Innovations and the PSARM Formadrol stack from LG. Which do you think I should go with through PCT?

Also to all MMV2 users, anyone feel like their erections were not as hard near the end of the cycle? Haha not 100% sure on this but just wondering. Got aspire on hand for emergencies ;)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
The Psarm, Formadrol combination should be perfectly fine for PCT, but it never hurts to toss in PCT by AI. You'll be well covered if you use each. I haven't seen anyone report weaker erections using MMv2, but I've seen a large amount of people report crazy erections on the Psarm, Formadrol combo. Good luck.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply Nab.... MMV2 is a great cutting supp. I have another bottle to play with on a rainy day

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to ask this here since I'm wanting opinions on Supp PCT. I am about to finish up a Methyl Masterdrol Cycle..... That went great by the way. And I have both PCT by Anabolic Innovations and the PSARM Formadrol stack from LG. Which do you think I should go with through PCT?

Also to all MMV2 users, anyone feel like their erections were not as hard near the end of the cycle? Haha not 100% sure on this but just wondering. Got aspire on hand for emergencies ;)
im using anabolic innovations for my tren cycle .. but psarm & formadrol looks like a good combo as well .. so either would work very well

also did you like methyl masterdrol ?? good results ??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Psarm, Formadrol combination should be perfectly fine for PCT, but it never hurts to toss in PCT by AI. You'll be well covered if you use each. I haven't seen anyone report weaker erections using MMv2, but I've seen a large amount of people report crazy erections on the Psarm, Formadrol combo. Good luck.
i added extreme tren last 10 days of my mmv2/11oxo cycle. i also started taking 2 formadrol with the tren. my libido went up even on the tren, and am doing the psarm/formadrol on pct, so far very good. am also using powerful, and will adding stoked and lean extreme next week.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked it a lot.... No real sides except some aggression, but I have that anyway I keep in check. I used it to cut and I have gotten leaner than I have ever been with keeping strength and no muscle loss it seems..... I may get a test booster to get even more test flowin and continue a few more weeks not sure.