3-AD and Drug Testing

PhyzEd

Awards
My employer is implementing steroids into their drug testing. Will 3-AD show a positive or false positve in a drug test?

214boy

Awards
i would guess it would show up, but i still wouldnt take the chance

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My employer is implementing steroids into their drug testing. Will 3-AD show a positive or false positve in a drug test?

Probably a good bet that a steroid would show up on a steroid test

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I asked a fellow AX employee about this and they said if you are getting tested stay away from 3-ad. I will try and get some more info on this though

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap, Sub-'s on AM?!?!? HA!! :lol:

If I were you, I would definitely stear clear of it. There are many PH's out there now that convert to something or other that could give a false positive on a 'roid test. 3-AD does convert to stanalone, which, I'm pretty sure, would trigger some negative attention.

Keep in mind that you are not taking a steroid here, and that may be something that you'd want to explain to your superiors before taking any particular substance. It isn't that you are taking anything directly; moreover, you are taking something that will convert into a "triggerable" compound.

When in doubt, check it out. :D

PhyzEd

Awards
Holy crap, Sub-'s on AM?!?!? HA!! :lol:

If I were you, I would definitely stear clear of it. There are many PH's out there now that convert to something or other that could give a false positive on a 'roid test. 3-AD does convert to stanalone, which, I'm pretty sure, would trigger some negative attention.

Keep in mind that you are not taking a steroid here, and that may be something that you'd want to explain to your superiors before taking any particular substance. It isn't that you are taking anything directly; moreover, you are taking something that will convert into a "triggerable" compound.

When in doubt, check it out. :D
Can you suggest a good stack? I hear Halodrol and Mass FX is a good one and it wont show up on a drug test.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
halodrol is a steroid. i think u mean hyperdol and mass fx

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
halodrol is a steroid. i think u mean hyperdol and mass fx
I think so! :lol: There's a lot of -drol's out there...

Yes, actually, MFX and HX2 is a really good stack! They aren't prohormones, don't require PCT, and are pretty easy on ya. No big sides to mention, and dosing is 4/day of each, spread out evenly.

Any questions on 'em, just fire away!